music news

TIME Magazine: folklore #1 best album of 2020

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche

These lists are all subjective so really it doesn't exactly matter. i disagree with their #1 (and many other rankings) and think folklore is boring except for exile and cardigan (even though I was looking forward to it cause I expected to really enjoy it but oh well). but that's also subjective so yeah. good for taylor i guess!  

Soft, soothing, and succulent

I disagree. I'm not a Taylor hater, and I don't hate the album, I just don't think it's best of 2020. I find it bland, and I don't understand everyone praising the lyrics.

Bleachella
9 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Who tf listens to this boring s***?

it’s literally been #1 for 8 weeks so clearly a lot more people than have listened to chromatica 

Anveeroy

That's why they are the TIMES, and we are the readers. You go gurl Taytay! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

BleepBloop
16 minutes ago, nath4gaga said:

The album is not good. There are a thousand people who make similar music who do it far better. She's just celebrated cos she's not doing normal pop. 😩 if it wasn't taylor who released it you should ask yourself if you really would like it as an album...

You really had to whine TWICE in a single topic. It's a great album, the first and only album of hers that I ever appreciated — and I've heard a lot of people say the same thing, so I doubt it has something to do with her

20 minutes ago, Spock said:

FolklAOTYre having the girls pressed all of the sudden :applause: 

Notice how when it was released everyone thought it was a masterpiece and jumped on the bandwagon, but now that it actually has very real chances of winning AOTY they’re turning against it :fan: we love to see it 

I never liked it but I like Taylor lol

Butters Stotch

I mean, I like Taylor Swift and I do think ber music is good, but I get the same feeling that I'm getting lately with Beyoncé's music... like I can't connect or relate to it, and can't see the genius everyone supposedly sees... I don't know if it's just everyone pretending to find her music incredible to go along with the flow or what... but it's not that good either, can we face it? 

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Sofianer
22 minutes ago, Spock said:

FolklAOTYre having the girls pressed all of the sudden :applause: 

Notice how when it was released everyone thought it was a masterpiece and jumped on the bandwagon, but now that it actually has very real chances of winning AOTY they’re turning against it :fan: we love to see it 

IKR

They didn’t lie. I loved folklore for its simplicity and elegant lyrics and this record was able to show was talented Taylor is as a songwriter and lyricist. 

Anveeroy
3 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

You really had to whine TWICE in a single topic. It's a great album, the first and only album of hers that I ever appreciated

They don't have the resources to comprehend the album. That's why we have cheap produced albums. Why then can listen to them? 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Chesescake
49 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Who tf listens to this boring s***?

That kinda rude you know? Like I can find bunch of Twitter rat that talking same **** about Chromatica :huntyga:

not said that folklore is the best but you know what i try to point out

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, GGVS said:

I mean, I like Taylor Swift and I do think ber music is good, but I get the same feeling that I'm getting lately with Beyoncé's music... like I can't connect or relate to it, and can't see the genius everyone supposedly sees... I don't know if it's just everyone pretending to find her music incredible to go along with the flow or what... but it's not that good either, can we face it? 

Can we face it? Tell that to all the fans that bought the album for weeks and enjoy her music. It’s ok not to like the album, but pretending that nobody likes it because you don’t like it a bit silly. “Let me buy the album cause I want to pretend I like it” LOL

Archived