💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Hot Dr. Mike apologizes after caught partying in Miami

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Curunir
1 minute ago, KindnessKunt1999 said:

I didn’t watch the video (and frankly I won’t), but the fact that he posted the video on his smaller channel, instead of his main channel is such a cop out for me. 

That's the frustrating thing. Even if he sends a good message in the video, the way he went about it makes it seem fake af which almost invalidates whatever he said.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vyniildisk
7 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

I'm cackling at my own title. :lmao:

But why r those women bitches? That sounds a little disrespectful. I think you should edit the title. 

bionic
5 minutes ago, Curunir said:

That's the frustrating thing. Even if he sends a good message in the video, the way he went about it makes it seem fake af which almost invalidates whatever he said.

He'll make a public apology on Ellen in a few weeks, bookmark me

buy bionic

Bradley

That was one of the best apologies I've ever seen on a celebrity gaffe. Yall who call him dumb need to re-evaluate your intelligence before condemning those of others.

Bradley
17 minutes ago, Curunir said:

He owned up to it and made some points, but that was such a bs explanation about the boat party :bear:

No it wasn't. He explained it because it shows that he did an amount of research that nobody thought he did. He's a medical professional who has been preaching about wearing masks ever since the beginning of the pandemic, and for people to assume he was blatantly hypocritical when there was much more going on behind every decision he makes is just evidence of our cancel culture simplifying the situations of others, and which hasten us to unfair conclusions towards others.

This apology has analysed all the relevant elements pertaining this controversy, and is both sincere and intelligent.

Bradley

Also can we talk about how we are ready to destroy 10 months of positive contribution because of one gaffe? Like, even if he messed up (which he admitted, and which actually wasn't 100% out of hypocrisy if you've listened to the apology), he has still made more contribution towards the medical community and raising awareness than most of us do. The man has cleared up a lot of confusing questions and backed up all his claims with scientific evidence, relaying to us only accurate information useful for us.

Is it really fair for us to cancel his entire career because of what happened?

This is why Gaga doesn't release things until she's sure it is 20000% perfect. Because one minor error will render her the target of millions of criticism.

Oriane

Um, yeah, what's with the title? I haven't really followed this site this week so I don't remember the original title, but why calling the women bitches? 

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Tinnitus15
On 11/27/2020 at 6:46 AM, MessyTop said:

Entitled white straight guy. We been knew. 
:fthis:

Right now I am Britney in that interview,where she thought one of the guys was gay 

Curunir
42 minutes ago, Bradley said:

No it wasn't. He explained it because it shows that he did an amount of research that nobody thought he did. He's a medical professional who has been preaching about wearing masks ever since the beginning of the pandemic, and for people to assume he was blatantly hypocritical when there was much more going on behind every decision he makes is just evidence of our cancel culture simplifying the situations of others, and which hasten us to unfair conclusions towards others.

This apology has analysed all the relevant elements pertaining this controversy, and is both sincere and intelligent.

No. That boat party wasn't a mistake, it was a series of informed choices. Very poor ones.

But I understand what you're saying and I agree about his apology being appropriate. For me personally, it's good enough, because he still continues to spread the right message and is, of course, on the side of science. But that doesn't change the fact that he knowingly screwed up this big. All things taken into consideration, the backlash is warranted. He's a doctor first and foremost. What he did was extremely inconsiderate towards his patients. He's also a public figure, there's med students that look up to him. Instead of leading by example he did the most irresponsible thing a person could do in the midst of a pandemic. That says a lot about his judgment.

At the end of the day, for me it's apology accepted.

But... "Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack in that mother f*cker's reflection"

Economy
On 11/26/2020 at 9:58 PM, Runway said:

Gaga curse may take its time but it always arrives :ladyhaha:

Tbh. Every single person who trashed Gaga always get some kind of bad karma. Like it never fails :toofunny:

Mister G
31 minutes ago, Curunir said:

No. That boat party wasn't a mistake, it was a series of informed choices. Very poor ones.

But I understand what you're saying and I agree about his apology being appropriate. For me personally, it's good enough, because he still continues to spread the right message and is, of course, on the side of science. But that doesn't change the fact that he knowingly screwed up this big. All things taken into consideration, the backlash is warranted. He's a doctor first and foremost. What he did was extremely inconsiderate towards his patients. He's also a public figure, there's med students that look up to him. Instead of leading by example he did the most irresponsible thing a person could do in the midst of a pandemic. That says a lot about his judgment.

At the end of the day, for me it's apology accepted.

But... "Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack in that mother f*cker's reflection"

Fair assessment. I think some people openly apologize as well because they know they got caught and if they stay quiet it's a willful ignorance at enabling more poor behavior.

BUtterfield 8
9 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

I would of have a little bit more respect for him if he had uploaded it on his main channel so:

tenor.gif

Archived