Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

SAWAYAMA (Deluxe Edition) OUT 4th December

Lona Delery

Featured Posts

ItWasntLaauv

Her production on the newer songs got a level up imo. It feels like you can hear the individual elements that make the song up more. The note I had with this album before is that songs like Tokyo Love Hotel sounded like everything coagulated together into a weirdly mixed song without many peaks and valleys (still like the song tho). The new tracks feel more pleasing to listen to in that sense! The 1975 cover is really nice and of course LUCID is amazing!! :D

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was a bit worried about this not being very good but I honestly think the new songs stand up to the quality of the standard album. Bees & Honey in particular is great fun! Despite being short, it still feels complete? I love the Charli XCX-style chorus chant, the verses are incredibly danceable, and the outro left me in need of a new wig. 

Agreed with @ItWasntLaauv on the production, which sounds a lot cleaner and crisper than some of the muddier tracks on the standard, without sacrificing the complex, everything-and-the-kitchen-sink arrangements.

Pop Music

both bonus tracks are amazing although I ever so slightly enjoyed Bees and Honey more than We Out Here (although I wish Bees and Honey was a full length track) 

the cover was fine but i'm not familiar with the original version so maybe that would make me appreciate it more

the acoustic versions are excellent (especially STFU! I got chills on my first listen) 

overall I am beyond satisfied with the deluxe and this is literally one of the best debut albums of all time 

excited to grow with Rina and see where she goes and i'm very glad I became a Pixel this year!

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived