đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Meghan Markle reveals she suffered a miscarriage in July

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Pray4FameGa
25 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Can we end GGD and create a new one, GagaWeekly or even GagaMonthly judging by Chromatica era :cryga: so we won't let those people in

'Oh no, someone said something I disagree with, quick remove them from my life so I don't have to hear it.'

Zeitgeist
5 minutes ago, Pray4FameGa said:

'Oh no, someone said something I disagree with, quick remove them from my life so I don't have to hear it.'

No, you said something extremely tasteless and stupid that had NOTHING to do with the topic of the op. Tf are you on? 

ArtRave 03.10.2014 Hamburg / JWT 24.01.2018 Hamburg

BornAsUnic0rn
15 minutes ago, Pray4FameGa said:

Actually? No.

It’s about someone saying something extremely tasteless and insensitive to further their political agenda, bringing two things together that have no correlation whatsoever.

Being pro-choice is about believing that women are able to make an educated choice about the well being of their body and their potential child to be with doctors and people educated in the medical field. Taking their own health and well-being into account. That has nothing to do with a woman CHOOSING to have a child and experiencing a miscarriage.

HermioneT
44 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

OT i can imagine how devastating it must be. my mom suffered a miscarriage before I was born and my pregnancy was very dangerous so it's a very sensible topic for me. How did she manage to keep her second pregnancy in secret though?

Miscarriages often occur in very early stages of pregnancy and risk of miscarriages in the first trimester of pregnancy is especially high. This is why many people wait untill the first trimester to be over to announce a pregnancy. Meghan announced her first pregnancy also after three months. Usually, people not close to the pregnant woman won't be able to tell someone is pregnant in the first weeks. 

She / hers

Economy
2 hours ago, Da J said:

What a horrifying experience. That happened in my family once. I hope she and Harry cope well with this. 

Happened to my mom as well. One of my siblings.

Galactic Mess
35 minutes ago, Economy said:

Happened to my mom as well. One of my siblings.

Precisely my case. It's a weird feeling. Sad and void at the same time.

elijahfan
3 hours ago, Pray4FameGa said:

That's exactly what abortion achieves.

Except a miscarriage is not a choice. Now what's your point exactly? :awkney:

StrawberryBlond

This suggests that she was in the early stages and was possibly waiting to announce it. Most expectant mothers are advised to wait until at least 3 months before announcing and I don't think she looked noticeably pregnant in July, so she was probably still in that waiting stage at the time. The royals apparently knew but are understandably choosing not to comment right now. There are options to expand a family if there are physical issues and I'm sure those will be considered and I'm sure after one healthy child, you may well be blessed with another one day. Raising awareness of this issue really shows it can happen to anyone, maybe even without knowing you were pregnant at the time. No matter how much money you have, grief unites us all and the pain of losing a child must be one that never leaves you.

Archived