đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga knew she would get snubbed for some Grammys?

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

PropaGaga
14 minutes ago, itschino1 said:

To me, Chromatica is that project she threw on the wall to see what sticks.

That implies there was an abundance of content to throw at the wall.

10 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

So, Chromatica is Gaga's Bionic/Blackout the album fans love and no one else gives a **** about it.

The marketing was very much aimed at stans from the beginning. All the ads for the album hailing it as a "return to pop" after Joanne, etc. I'm sure the era would have been far more impactful had they done more with it. Unfortunately they haven't.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose P
8 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

There's probably still lots of people who think her latest single is Born This Way 

Not when Shallow is one of her biggest hits ever :huntyga:

Guest Messy vers
1 hour ago, River said:

I mean, look at Cher, Celine, Elton, Madonna, all the legends, they don't give a sh-t anymore about the Grammy's.

Maybe because she owns more grammies than those people?:ladyhaha:

Lemondeduerl
2 hours ago, Blastertoyo said:

Then explain 

4479853-C-2-FD8-4-A66-AEDB-6-B52440101-C

Just because she got a nomination doesn't mean she made that video just to win an award.

:)

Economy
3 hours ago, Lemondeduerl said:

I don't think she releases music in order to get nominations.

This!

It's a nice recognition and award to get but I don't think Gaga is so obsessed with Grammys to the point that she would revolve her entire career planning and release dates around them (especially without even any guarantee she'd win them anyways)

Grammys are the most prestigious music awards, they are the Oscars of Music but they are not THAT serious to justify making ur entire career moves about them

Blastertoyo
35 minutes ago, Lemondeduerl said:

Just because she got a nomination doesn't mean she made that video just to win an award.

She didn’t *just* get a nomination  

she 

w o n 

please enlighten me to death

Lemondeduerl
1 minute ago, Blastertoyo said:

She didn’t *just* get a nomination  

she 

w o n 

Oops my bad lmao but do you know what I mean?

:)

Blastertoyo
1 minute ago, Lemondeduerl said:

Oops my bad lmao but do you know what I mean?

I love Gaga but like how did a piano version of a song from 2016 win a Grammy in 2018 when let’s be real God Is A Woman>>>> :huntyga:

obviously Ariana was ok since they did Rain On Me since then but in the moment I’m sure it stung 

I’m  just saying the win seemed a bit shady to me 

6 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

I love Gaga but like how did a piano version of a song from 2016 win a Grammy in 2018 when let’s be real God Is A Woman>>>> :huntyga:

obviously Ariana was ok since they did Rain On Me since then but in the moment I’m sure it stung 

I’m  just saying the win seemed a bit shady to me 

I don't agree at all, to me Joanne destroys GIAM in every single way. I never understood the hype around that song, it's a bit cute but that's it, even the video :enigma: (at least the video is still good lol) 

Pray4FameGa

Not that the Grammys seem to be making merit based decisions this year but I really don't know it Chromatica is grammy worthy anyway.

It's fun dance music sure.

ShayCristoforo
16 hours ago, Jose P said:

Not when Shallow is one of her biggest hits ever :huntyga:

Somehow I forgot lol.

They prob think her follow up single to Born This Way was Shallow though 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Blastertoyo
37 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Somehow I forgot lol.

They prob think her follow up single to Born This Way was Shallow though 

Born This Way-Super Bowl-Shallow 

:ladyhaha:

19 hours ago, Blastertoyo said:

Ok year me out...

is it possible Gaga heard somewhere through the grapevine that she wouldn’t be nominated for that many Grammys and saved all her singles and promo for next year? 

Sine From Above sounds a total Grammys song especially with the acoustic version, maybe that’s why she didn’t formally release it yet so she could have another Joanne (Piano Version) chance. It could snatch Pop duo for sure. 

911 was definitely Gaga’s final push to get nominated this year but the timing of it is especially strategic to me because anything or any singles she releases now will have the chance to win next year, much like she did for ASIB and Joanne 

Girl!, you are smart. The las eras ASIB and Joanne, we can see that she, or better said Interscope, has this strategy of playing double on the grammys, ASIB had presence on the following 2 years grammy ceremonies after the release, same as Joanne. I think this si Interscope trying to repeat the strategy, and its really smart:ohwell:

Archived