💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyonce is the most nominated artist at this year’s GRAMMYs

Teletubby

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, KingRedd said:

You can just slowly read my responses why I’ve explained this multiple times and you’ll get the answer. No shade lmao but legit don’t feel like typing it all over again. But either way I said what I said 

Well, keep saying what you say then:zilla: don't worry, we'll be able to sleep tonight, especially now that Gaga has two nominations which is great in comparison to some artists

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
berlinforme
38 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Don't blame B, she doesn't choose to be nominated.

After she and her husband literally manipulated streaming numbers with Tidal, it's fair to suggest they buy awards. You don't release next to nothing and get this many nominations without either money or relying on good industry connections. 

KingRedd
Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

Well, keep saying what you say then:zilla: don't worry, we'll be able to sleep tonight, especially now that Gaga has two nominations which is great in comparison to some artists

Lmao sis don’t get too deep and in your feelings. “We’ll be able to sleep tonight” is on the dramatic side lmao it’s GGD. 

But yes, Gaga is nominated while many artists are sweeping with 6 and more nominations. One day the day of getting a lot of noms will end and the prestige will return to the Grammys. 

May I Read You? 😎

edengowon
1 minute ago, KingRedd said:

Like who? Name song songs right now that you know of at this very moment That didn’t get nominated in the R&B category that deserves it. Genuine question no shade intended 

straight off the top of my head? jaguar by victoria monet, anything off of ungodly hour, i can't breathe by h.e.r or saweetie's back to the streets. it isn't hard to find r&b that's better than black parade.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

TimisaMonster
49 minutes ago, Alice 911 said:

Grammys: how to show our support for 'Black Lives Matter'? Let's nominate Beyonce in every single category..

wendy williams omg GIF

And give The Weekend none when he had one of the biggest eras by ANY pop artist male or female...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Joaco95
6 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

When you buy your nominations...

She is the most overrated artist in history, she is taking advantage of the blm movement and the fact that her husband is a gangster who can pay for all the awards she wants...

3 minutes ago, Autumn said:

straight off the top of my head? jaguar by victoria monet, anything off of ungodly hour, i can't breathe by h.e.r or saweetie's back to the streets. it isn't hard to find r&b that's better than black parade.

So, H.E.R. can make a song straight out of the BLM latest movement yet Bey can't make a song about the pride of being proud because shes taking advantage from the movement??

Omar Vela
Just now, TimisaMonster said:

And give The Weekend none when he had one of the biggest eras by ANY pop artist male or female...

Obviously Beyonce doesn't want any competition for her... it's funny how she always talks about black culture but at the same time she blocks any black artist who is obviously better than her...

Pennywise

Oh so now we're not allowed to dislike Beyonce in fear of being branded a racist? Well, there's a slippery slope :huntyga:

Spoiler

And before anyone tries to come for me for "internalized racism", I know, and yet, people are allowed to simply dislike an artist if they are not being terrible about it, so there's that. If those people have a history of ONLY disliking black artists, though, then sure, y'all can come for them. But no one has to like Beyonce, and no one has to justify their dislike either. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Sneaky Oliver

So if they give a bunch of noms to a black artist... they're trying to appeal for BML supporters. If they give just a few or none, they're racist. Feels like the issue is the same: a black artist. Beyoncé sure deserves her noms and most of them are not even from HER song but a remix.

I’m on my Legacy Act era

FFXIV WhiteMage

I mean she’s great and all but why does she have more nominations than Theweeknd :air:

Blinding Lights (and DSN :giggle:) deserves to be the biggest song of this year. 

Is she so popular in the US? Here she's been completely irrelevant touring aside the last few years. I'm genuinely asking. :shrug:

Archived