💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The biggest missed opportunity on Chromatica

erfaan

Featured Posts

Decodekid
13 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

He's planning LG7! It took 18 months to get the Chromatica Era ready and we got a performance and 3 music videos so I guess it'll take like 50 months to get a few performances here and there a 2 music videos.

I SCREAMED

Im Harol don't tell anyone

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The era is a missed opportunity, i hope to god she makes it up to us when the pandemic is over by re-releasing it with an ep or something, then she can finally do the era properly with performances and shows etc etc. Wishful thinking but i hope that is what they are planning 

8 hours ago, Fish said:

sourr candy is the only missed opportunity

8 hours ago, Alvaro Moreno Ullrich said:

Sour Candy still has a chance uwuwuwuwuwu

7 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Sour Candy as a single. It could’ve easily gotten 500M views, because the song came out a few weeks before Pink’s new album, it would’ve had huge hype. 

A great VMA’s performance. You have to admit that the VMA performance we got was... lackluster. The fact that’s it’s also the only performance we have this era doesn’t help. I think that the performance was missing a climax, it was just stiff dancing with too many live instruments. :( 

Not promoting 911 or sending it to radio in the US. From what I’ve seen, it feels like Gaga only likes to promote songs that won’t even make any noise, and the biggest potential hits are ignored.

YES. 

Sour Candy came on randomly at the Pharmacy and I legit overheard someone Shazam the song. It's such a club banger and is probably the only hit (along with Alice) left tbh. 

Quartz

A visual album with a loose storyline. Argh, she used to give us content on the daily. I guess we're stanning a Madonna-level star now. Absent for years, releases some videos, then disappears. It's sad, but what can you do.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Blastertoyo
11 hours ago, ShayCristoforo said:

A bunch of reasons, although I have enjoyed the content so far.

I really would have loved to hear "Blackpink in ChromaticA"

But I think the idea for "Chromatica" came very late. So maybe "Gaagaa in your areA" lol

Instead we got 

Gaga and Ari Yuh 

please enlighten me to death

warhol killer
12 hours ago, ShayCristoforo said:

I really would have loved to hear "Blackpink in ChromaticA"

omg i did this edit before where it had "BLACKPINK in CHROMATICA" in the intro

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

12 hours ago, JohnnyVersace said:

I understand being disappointed in Chromatica not being the blockbuster marketing rollout Bobby hinted at...

...but how can you even remotely say she's given us nothing?

She may not be performing at every award show and rolling out constant content, but we still got 3 fantastic music videos, arguably the best since ARTPOP, a huge single release w ROM AND the incredible VMA's performance. Plus, the tour is still happening after COVID which will no doubt be over-the-top. 

That's nothing?

When the pandemic hit, Gaga shifted, and realized that people needed help, and money needed to be raised. Our government didn't do **** to help our people, and it took Lady ****ing Gaga to step up to the plate and raise millions thru the telethon. Beyond that, Chromatica was released at the very start of the BLM protests and the brutal police brutality that was literally broadcast live to the nation every night for weeks. She released this album in a time when people were in dire dire need, and instead of coddling the pressed f*gs w wigs and lewks and serves, she helped. She's been helping and healing the world all year, thru the telethon, the BLM advocacy, encouraging everyone to vote, the list goes on and on. 

That's much more important and impactful than "futuristic, cyber elements" and "online experiences." 

Some of y'all need a hobby I stg :what:

jada pinkett smith that part GIF by Red Table Talk.

She shifted her priorities to help with the multiple crisises going on. After all that's happened this year, too many of y'all are choosing to use the breath you're lucky to still have to b!tch about Gaga (of all people) being "lazy" cuz she's choosing not to potentially kill people for your precious promo. The world is on fire and the era's not over. so tap your reserve of empathy and patience, cuz it's gonna be a while.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Archived