Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Dua Lipa - Levitating (AMAs 2020)

julz

Featured Posts

18 minutes ago, Regina George said:

She was not lip syncing and every sane person is able to hear that. 

What I said above + You are extremely rude and negative. This performance is amazing and there you are trying to do something. 

Actually, I kinda agree with Trenlord, Dua was lips ynching, I'm a music and singing teacher, those were pre reocrded vocals, but the performance was really good and the end was amazing.

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

Regina George
7 minutes ago, jackoajl said:

Actually, I kinda agree with Trenlord, Dua was lips ynching, I'm a music and singing teacher, those were pre reocrded vocals, but the performance was really good and the end was amazing.

I just watched the performance and you can hear her voice shaking whenever she does some harder choreography. Maybe they did what they did with Gaga’s VMAs performance aka used the best vocals for best video recording but she was singing them live while doing choreography at some point for sure. Like i said you can hear her voice changing/shaking while she’s doing harder choreography. 

alsemanche

Y'all were fine with Gaga doing pre-recorded vocals/more than one vocal take but when Dua does it it's suddenly bad huh? :yennefer:

The performance was really cool. She's not the best performer out there (and she doesn't claim to be) but she's been learning and getting better at it and that's very cute. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

gagaxsebert

In case it’s blocked for anyone else 

OP; That was amazing. My favourite of the nights.

Used to be HighRoad

Teletubby

She won Favorite Song - Pop / Rock for "Don't Start Now"

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

ToxicHot

I watched it live on ABC last night and I absolutely LOVED it!!! :bradley::heart:

The choreography is so great, and I really loved the ending where she actually “levitated”! :flutter:

Also.... the way a lot of you on here were trying to discredit her as lip-syncing. :smh: I’m sure she wasn’t, and if she really was I don’t see it. It makes sense if she did multiple takes and the actual performance was cut to make it look “perfect” (like Gaga at the 2020 VMAs).

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

vixdean
19 hours ago, LePetitFlo said:

Spectacular ! She's a main pop girl in the making 

I wouldn’t call her “a main pop girl in the making.”

She is THE main pop girl of 2020, and deserves all the success. The girl keeps delivering.

damnnn she really ia getting better! the visuals, vocals, their looks, everything was on point!

this might be one of my favorite aongs off this year tbh dua ia really the queen of 2020

... and now i just sit in silence.

Archived