Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ava Max has no bad songs

Biggest Bitch

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. She is very consistent. It is difficult to pick both her best and her worst song. They are all on the same level. I would rate all of them between 6.5 and 8 on a 0-10 scale. 

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

4 minutes ago, Enigma said:

This is the worst thing I've ever heard. Did y'all forget or... :bear:

K&Q is a grower. I love the complex chord structure and the guitar solo. The chorus is anthemic. Maybe the verses are a bit weaker but they are quite short so they work fine within the song. The fact that this song has been the major sleeper hit of the year shows its grower-power. 

2 minutes ago, Yxilon said:

K&Q is a grower. I love the complex chord structure and the guitar solo. The chorus is anthemic. Maybe the verses are a bit weaker but they are quite short so they work fine within the song. The fact that this song has been the major sleeper hit of the year shows its grower-power. 

The chorus is high cringe imo. It sounds like no thought was put into it. The lyrics are so bad. That whole "Kings and queens" "Heaven and hell" thing is SO, SO, SO basic. I swear this is exactly what I had came up with at age 10 when thinking about my fantasy debut album :billie: To me Ava Max is a parody of the basic popstar. But she's not in on the joke, she's the joke.

10 minutes ago, Enigma said:

The chorus is high cringe imo. It sounds like no thought was put into it. The lyrics are so bad. That whole "Kings and queens" "Heaven and hell" thing is SO, SO, SO basic. I swear this is exactly what I had came up with at age 10 when thinking about my fantasy debut album :billie: To me Ava Max is a parody of the basic popstar. But she's not in on the joke, she's the joke.

"you might think I'm weak without a sword but if I had one it'd be bigger than yours :trollga:" 

This quote tho is cringely iconic :air:

Esteban
12 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Kinda harsh but true indeed :enigma:

MANiCURE1295
16 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Even though I don’t like Ava, that is her best song

Lmao Lol GIF by reactionseditor

reductive sound and reductive meaning, that song literally adds nothing new to the existence of music, if that’s her best song miss Max should retire ASAP 

“do you ever feel like a misfit, cause so do I” wow so inspirational 

RAMROD

Taste and talent have lost

96406add38a79b1a08b3b6013fff48ff

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Putang Ina Mo
18 hours ago, TwilightMonster said:

So Am I is typing...

So Am I is just corny but it ain't bad :trollga:

my username says it all đŸ‡”đŸ‡­

• Guest locked this topic

Archived