Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

10 years of Pink Friday

Miichael

Featured Posts

Miichael

Nicki Minaj released her debut album Pink Friday on November 22, 2010. Promoted by eight singles including the highly successful international smash "Super Bass", and the US Top 40 hits "Your Love", "Check It Out", "Right Thru Me", "Moment 4 Life" and "Fly".

The debut album showcased her versatility and genre-bending musicality. It sold 375,000 copies in it's first week in the US and hit #1 on the Billboard 200 and has sold upwards of two million traditional copies in the US to date. The album was nominated for Best Rap Album at the 54th Grammy Awards, and won the American Music Award for Rap Album of the Year. 

Minaj also embarked on a short promo tour for the album, visiting four cities in the United States, as well as a show in her home country of Trinidad and Tobago.

What are your favourites from this album? Some of mine are "Girls Fall Like Dominoes", "Muny", "Did It On'em", "Romans Revenge" and "Here I Am".

71g3MxnBypL._AC_SL1400_.jpg

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

Pop Music

my favorite album of hers 

no skips and straight fire throughout

she ate 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Kadikaado

I am boycotting her since she still works with pedo 6ix 9ine phile. It's ok, she didn't know at first, but then he goes to jail for it and she keeps working with the guy because he gets number one hits. Also, her husband is a sex offender and her brother is in jail for raping a minor (and she still supports him). I don't want to hear anything from her anymore no matter how good the songs are.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Economy

Not me reading the title and at first reading it as 10 years of Pink as in the artist :rip:

I'm like hasn't she been around like 20 years? :toofunny:

Last Chance feat Natasha Bedingfield is most definitely the crown jewel of this album.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Archived