💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

I Am Positive Gaga Periodically Makes Accounts On This Cult Site

RRR

Featured Posts

Arcanum

Most probably if she were a member of this cult, she would have been dragged to the pits of hell or dissed with a gif because of a wrong answer/different opinion/standing for her beliefs.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, MOT said:

If you're reading this, honey, please note that I am not one of THEM. Check my posts. You will see that I am always on message. Please keep me in mind for any free concert tickets, merch or 'lucky fan wins vip, all expenses paid, access alll areas, 8-hour meet and greet' type of escapades that Bobby might have in mind for your next Vegas residency.

Yours obsequiously,

MOT.

7 hours ago, Ronk said:

Wow.

In for a penny.....

ChicaSkas
13 hours ago, Ivy said:

I think that might have been when @ChicaSkas attended the Haus Labs special event pop-up thing? I believe she got to speak with her for a few moments

Yes, she told me she "loved our blog". 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Curunir

I genuinely hope that she doesn't come here. The ugly truth is that no matter what she does, there's always gonna be some negative comment in some thread. NO exception. I've noticed it with video premieres and performances, even where she's objectively KILLED it, there's always at least one person that complains about something.

I vividly remember reading through the threads for her Oscars performance in 2015, the national anthem in 2016, the Super Bowl etc. There's ALWAYS a little complainer.

Same for ROM premiere, the VMAs performance, 911 music video... 

We don't deserve her. Well, some of us don't.

blackpink

I do think her team reads this website and stan twitter to see what the general consensus is regarding what she’s doing currently and then they relay the information back to her. Her publicist/social media team probably does that. 

lanadelgagabitc

Its true I was there I was Lana del Rey. We had a beef bACK THEn. I even called her a man. But we arre friends now.:ally:

xoxo, Norman ****ing Rockwell

On 11/20/2020 at 8:00 PM, Savage said:

Emma is one of the sweetest people there is, and Gaga is so lucky to have her. :kiss:

@Contessa Why the LMAO reaction? She's incredibly awesome and kind! 

Archived