Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber asks the media to stop using unflattering photos of him

Bambino

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs
31 minutes ago, petararthur said:

Not quite :huntyga:

Who said I was gay? Who said I was European?

Feel free to correct me if you are not

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShayCristoforo

Now he knows how black ppl feel when they use mugshots for everything including obituaries 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

PxA limited
9 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Feel free to correct me if you are not

Assuming someone's sexual orientation by writing on forums, lol. How poor is some people's behavior. 

edengowon

that's how he looks though. if he doesn't want those photos taken then he needs to change his appearance.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Naak Le Vaar

As much of a snobby jerk he is, I can understand where he comes from. Even if I don't like him I can sympathize what he feels and how those photos remind him of his dark past.

With that said, he had all the money in the world to seek help and get clean. Iirc Gaga said she pays for good security because that's how she can avoid paparazzi when she wants to be unseen. I get where Justin's coming from but the media is ruthless. As if asking the media to stop will actually make them stop. How easy life would be if you always got what you wanted.

Lmao they blocked my signature

ZiggyZiggs
1 hour ago, petararthur said:

Assuming someone's sexual orientation by writing on forums, lol. How poor is some people's behavior. 

:smh: 

tell me you're not european or gay and i'll apologize for assuming you were either, otherwise just pack it up cuz you're embarrassing yourself.

vyniildisk
2 hours ago, petararthur said:

42 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

:smh: 

tell me you're not european or gay and i'll apologize for assuming you were either, otherwise just pack it up cuz you're embarrassing yourself.

Omg can you two STAHP? 

Apologize to each other and move on right now giphy.gif

Archived