💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

BTS sells 1 million copies of new album in 1 hour alone

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

The new BTS album "BE" has sold over 1 million copies in their native South Korea after being on sale for 1 hour only already. 

Blastertoyo
11 minutes ago, Aloe said:

I hope Adele’s album demolishes theirs  :stalkga:

This is in South Korea though so I sure hoped they would sell well in their home country aka their biggest market 

please enlighten me to death

StarstruckIllusion

Their best album since Her methinks... maybe it deserves 

7 minutes ago, BABYL0N said:

This is insane, never heard one BTS album is the music this good?

yes. BTS is the only kpop group that actually make great albums. a lot of kpop groups made solid catchy pop lead singles but the rest of the album are fillers but that's not the case for BTS

Chesescake
17 minutes ago, BABYL0N said:

No it just K-pop fan were very dedicated to their idol (sometime it almost sickness if you ask me)

But that been said they definitely has some good pop songs I like.

edengowon
7 minutes ago, dzox said:

yes. BTS is the only kpop group that actually make great albums. a lot of kpop groups made solid catchy pop lead singles but the rest of the album are fillers but that's not the case for BTS

this isn't true. plenty of kpop artists make great albums. whilst there are some that have heavy filler songs, many groups, most notably groups like stray kids, mamamoo, red velvet and exo have amazing albums and awesome b-sides.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

edengowon
16 minutes ago, BABYL0N said:

it is certainly very good. they've had some weak moments in the past couple of years but this album is certainly incredible.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Awakened M
10 minutes ago, dzox said:

This is so false.:messga:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Awakened M
3 minutes ago, Autumn said:

this isn't true. plenty of kpop artists make great albums. whilst there are some that have heavy filler songs, many groups, most notably groups like stray kids, mamamoo, red velvet and exo have amazing albums and awesome b-sides.

Omg thank you for mentioning Stray Kids! I've thoroughly enjoyed their releases this year.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

26 minutes ago, Autumn said:

EXO's albums are chef's kiss :kiss:

Regina George

I never understood the appeal BUT congrats to them! There has to be something they're doing right! :applause:

Archived