🎄 December Fan Mail 🎄

Sign in to follow this  
society

Anti Vaxx In UK Will Be Denied Entry In Any Venues, Even Their Office

SILENT HILL

I find it so ironic that the people who are the least educated on vaccines seem to think they know what’s best. There’s a reason it takes years to earn a career in the medical and science fields. Please stop pretending you have the same knowledge as the thousands of scientists and doctors that are working on this. Hearing things on the news and searching things on the internet is NOT the same as the degree they earned and the decades of experience they have. Vaccines are essential for the wellbeing of the human population. The more people who are against vaccines, the worse public health will be. That’s a FACT. If you do not receive a vaccine for a virus that’s caused hundreds of thousands of deaths you will just continue risking the lives of others.

Edited by SILENT HILL
  • Thanks 2

Cybertronica
On 11/17/2020 at 8:15 AM, Kadikaado said:

Funny thing: when a disease afects straight people they can elaborate a vaccine in more or less two years. Why can't they develop a vaccine for HIV in 40 years?

Why can't they develop vaccines for diseases that affect underdeveloped countries?

I see where you're coming from and I agree. But HIV is unlike any other virus in that it hides its cells in the infected host's body and it's taken this long (yes, seriously) for scientists to figure out how to unmask the hidden virus cells which leads to solving a vaccine/treatment. Science is very close to figuring it out. Fingers crossed.

LadyGoo

I am disturbed, people are being forced to inject a chemical into their body :saladga: I mean wow imagine what we've come to

Edited by LadyGoo
  • YAAAS 1

Dex
On 11/16/2020 at 5:31 AM, RAMROD said:

There is no place for blatantly dangerous and harmful anti vaxxers :billie:

How is it dangerous? If you've had a vaccine, you're protected. If you're not and you get sick, that should be your prerogative. Do you not think it's incredibly convenient that there's a "DeAdlY vIrUs" and we all have to sit at home hating our lives and the only way to get over it is to give your body over to the state by accepting their vaccine?

Dex
On 11/16/2020 at 3:02 PM, MOT said:

What do people want ? A guarantee that they will come to no harm in this life ? Sorry, it isn't available. You're all gonna die.

Everything you do carries some risk. Getting out of bed in the morning is risky, but generally speaking people reckon it's a chance worth taking. Eating potatoes is risky because you could be the one person in 10m who is allergic to them or you could choke on them.

Then why the lockdowns? Even in times of war (real threats of bombs going off near your home or place of work) people carried on because you have to live your life. Sitting inside and having our rights taken away for the last 9 months "to save lives" isn't living.

Now we are being given a golden ticket in the form of allowing the state to inject your body with chemicals, lest you be refused access to transport, work, shopping, leisure, and now we should "take the risk"?! Do you honestly not see how outrageous that is? I too will probably be having the vaccine but not without fighting against it.

Dex
On 11/16/2020 at 3:24 PM, djparky said:

But everyone makes their own choice on this

That's precisely the problem.

Either take the vaccine, or don't go to your place of work, use public transport, fly, go the cinema, restaurants etc. It's like asking a toddler to choose between broccoli or carrots. It's manipulation.

MOT
23 minutes ago, Dex said:

Then why the lockdowns? Even in times of war (real threats of bombs going off near your home or place of work) people carried on because you have to live your life. Sitting inside and having our rights taken away for the last 9 months "to save lives" isn't living.

Now we are being given a golden ticket in the form of allowing the state to inject your body with chemicals, lest you be refused access to transport, work, shopping, leisure, and now we should "take the risk"?! Do you honestly not see how outrageous that is? I too will probably be having the vaccine but not without fighting against it.

It's about managing risk. When the bombers arrived in WW2, people didn't just go about their business. They heeded the sirens and went into the shelters.

During this pandemic, I represent a threat to other people. If I get covid, it is unlikely to kill me, but I could pass it on to someone else whom it might kill (I say it's unlikely to kill me, but it COULD, especially if the hospitals fill up and there's no room for me when I need treatment). By taking the vaccine, I greatly decrease the risk to others and to myself. It would be ilogical not to take it. If my democratically elected government take the view that, for the sake of public health, people should be compelled to not act illogically in relation to this vaccine, that's fine by me.

• Like 1