🎄 December Fan Mail 🎄

Sign in to follow this  
society

Anti Vaxx In UK Will Be Denied Entry In Any Venues, Even Their Office

RAMROD

Amid fears a small but vocal anti-vaxxer lobby in the UK may convince more people not to sign up for the jab, Conservative Tom Tugendhat has warned those who reject it may find it hard to return to normal life.  Speaking to HuffPost UK’s Commons People podcast, Mr Tugendhat said he could ‘certainly see the day’ when people weren’t allowed into the office until they could prove they’d had the vaccine. 

He added: ‘If vaccination works and if we’re confident it’s safe, and all indications so far are good, then I can certainly see the day when businesses say: “Look, you’ve got to return to the office and if you’re not vaccinated you’re not coming in.” ‘And I can certainly see social venues asking for vaccination certificates.’

Full article:

https://metro.co.uk/2020/11/13/covid-vaccine-refusal-could-result-in-ban-from-going-to-work-13587535/

There is no place for blatantly dangerous and harmful anti vaxxers :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥
  • Like 17
  • YAAAS 25
  • Love 2
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 2

Radio Ga Ga

Amazing

if you wanna be anti vax you can anti vax all you want just make sure to stay home and don’t go anywhere :bye:

when will america?

Edited by Radio Ga Ga
  • Like 12
  • YAAAS 3

Contessa
7 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

When will america?

Never because the white soccer moms would raise hell. :smh:

Edited by Contessa
  • Like 7

TimisaMonster

They can go in the pile of trash along with Trump supporters, racists, and anti maskers

drag race no GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Stream my new single 🔥"Dance in the Flames"🔥 on Spotify!
  • Like 12
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Quartz

I agree with this. Have your freedom, not just in front of my salad Susan.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 2

Bonkers

as a member of the illuminati, I am very disturbed by this

vaccinations are how we

Spoiler

steal they kids

Spoiler

drink they blood

Spoiler

AztU5F.gif

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • LMAO 9
  • YAAAS 1

Contessa
6 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

as a member of the illuminati, I am very disturbed by this

vaccinations are how we

Hide contents

steal they kids

Hide contents

drink they blood

Hide contents

AztU5F.gif

Is everything ok?:air:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Bonkers
Just now, Contessa said:

Is everything ok?:air:

I know you get the joke, but just to be extra clear, lol, I was making fun of the Illuminati/Q-Anon conspiracies.  

(I'm fine thank you, I hope you are too :vegas:)

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

TSUNAMI

I'm not antivaxxer but I'm not keen on taking 1st few generations of vacc 

• Like 14
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 13

Gagi

I‘m not sure how to feel about this.

I‘m 100% pro vaccine but I understand everyone who’s afraid of getting something injected that’s rushed and not even fully discovered yet 

Edited by Gagi
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 9

PunkTheFunk

Put them all in the Tower Of London

• Like 2
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Diamond Heart

I just found out one of my colleagues (who i love working with) is anti-vax and says she wont take one if offered because 'vaccines are dangerous'. Not gonna lie its changed my perception of her massively :bradley:

But baby, I just need one good one Tuesday
  • Like 4

alsemanche

No one can argue against this because it very clearly says "If vaccination works and if we’re confident it’s safe"  so yeah either get vaccinated and protect yourself and others around you or rot at home alone <3 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

homomo
3 hours ago, TSUNAMI said:

I'm not antivaxxer but I'm not keen on taking 1st few generations of vacc 

3 hours ago, Gagi said:

I‘m not sure how to feel about this.

I‘m 100% pro vaccine but I understand everyone who’s afraid of getting something injected that’s rushed and not even fully discovered yet 

You both need to understand how vaccines work before saying dangerous stuff like this.

This vaccine is not rushed. You are just falling into the fear uneducated people are spamming all over the internet. Virologists and scientists alike already had a base to work with on the Covid vaccine, since coronaviruses have already been around a long time. All they had to do was tweak around the formula a bit, and found it was very effective. Think of it like a flu vaccine. They already have an existing base from last years strain and only have a to tweak a few things to make it more effective this year. They know it won’t cause problems in the long term, because the ingredients of the vaccine have been going into people for years/decades.

Furthermore, once it’s publicly released, that means it’s 100% safe to use as it has been more than fully tested. You are not a guinea pig at this point. That was done already on tens of thousands of people who would have showed no negative side effects over countless months, and only proved the vaccine is more than capable of protecting people.

So please stop saying this. Not only does it undermine all the people who worked hard on it, but it also prevents others from getting it in the future, meaning this virus will stick around longer, possibly even mutate, and have new vaccines become ineffective.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 19

Red

WE LOVE TO SEE IT

tenor.gif

says Campbell, chuckling.