🔴 Limited-edition Red Vinyl 🔴

society

Anti Vaxx In UK Will Be Denied Entry In Any Venues, Even Their Office

TSUNAMI
44 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I mean, if some of you rather be barred from working, entering cafes/restaurants, and attending concerts, cinemas and more, than getting a jab, it's your choice tbh. Just don't  complain about it later. As many felt the setback from this pandemic, (lost businesses and jobs), many of them would rather put this kind of rules in effect than taking chances for this pandemic resurgence.  :shrug:

That will never fly. 

TSUNAMI
39 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

I’ve always been pro-vax but not with this vaccine because Bojo, Trump and Putin will have had their hands all over it 

Ex- effin- actly. 

• YAAAS 1

RAMROD
1 minute ago, TSUNAMI said:

That will never fly. 

It will. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥

KanyeWest
16 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Get. Vaccinated. 

How about you do it and let people who dont wanna do it, to not do it.

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

MOT

What do people want ? A guarantee that they will come to no harm in this life ? Sorry, it isn't available. You're all gonna die.

Everything you do carries some risk. Getting out of bed in the morning is risky, but generally speaking people reckon it's a chance worth taking. Eating potatoes is risky because you could be the one person in 10m who is allergic to them or you could choke on them.

It is simply a fact that taking approved vaccines is less risky than not taking them. That's why they get to be approved vaccines.

Unlike getting out of bed and eating potatoes, you don't have to exercise your judgement with an approved vaccine. The work is done for you. What happens with an approved vaccine is that people who really truly know what they're doing and know what they're talking about are telling you that it is better to take this than not take it. They're not telling you that you will definitely still be alive in four weeks time or that you definitely won't be sick in ten years time, they're just telling you the FACT that you will PROBABLY be better off taking it than not taking it.

As soon as a covid vaccine gets the final seal of approval, I will be putting my name on the waiting list for it.

• Like 2

KanyeWest
33 minutes ago, homomo said:

because science doesn't give a **** about your thoughts and feelings.

I didnt talk about my feelings at all.

34 minutes ago, homomo said:

Edit: You say you're not a conspiracy theorist, yet you claim in 10-20 years this vaccine could possibly have ill-effects on us. That's not true at all. Once again, please look at the formula of the Covid vaccines and look the the formulae of past vaccines. Nothing will harm you in 1, 10, or 50 years. And that's a fact.

So you're a scientific? 

I respect your opinion but next time be more respectful. Im not a conspiracy theorist, stop labelling people just because they are perplexed about something so brand new.

Actually call me whatever u want, call me an anti-vaxxer if that makes you feel superior, but thats so pathetic 

MJHolland
Just now, KanyeWest said:

How about you do it and let people who dont wanna do it, to not do it.

You realize that there a millions of people with health issues that can’t get vaccinated, right? Such as the immunocompromised or those with cancer. 

Your elective decision to not get vaccinated could be a death sentence for them. 

Maybe try having compassion for your fellow humans’ lives instead of this callous disregard? 

And again, you have A LOT more reasons to be concerned about the long-term symptoms of COVID-19 than the vaccine. 

• Thanks 6

alsemanche
4 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I didnt talk about my feelings at all.

Well you're ignoring the facts that everyone has been replying to you with so yeah you're ignoring science and speaking from a opinionated and emotional standpoint. We have repeatedly told you why your reasoning is not logical, but you insist on it.  

KanyeWest
3 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

You realize that there a millions of people with health issues that can’t get vaccinated, right? Such as the immunocompromised or those with cancer. 

Your elective decision to not get vaccinated could be a death sentence for them. 

Maybe try having compassion for your fellow humans’ lives instead of this callous disregard? 

And again, you have A LOT more reasons to be concerned about the long-term symptoms of COVID-19 than the vaccine. 

I stayed in my home since the beginning of March to now, washing my hands, avoiding large crowds, and wearing my mask thank you very much. All I want is for 60% of the population in my country to get vaccinated, no harm in that.

KanyeWest
3 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Well you're ignoring the facts that everyone has been replying to you with so yeah you're ignoring science and speaking from a opinionated and emotional standpoint. We have repeatedly told you why your reasoning is not logical, but you insist on it.  

Science is real and the vaccine is a breakthru to the future of vaccines, I never denied that. Without science we'd all be dead.

MJHolland

The only thing that’s “pathetic” regarding the replies to this thread is the wanton endangerment of human life. 

Electing to not get vaccinated is not only ignorant; it’s murder.  

• Like 1

MJHolland
1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

I stayed in my home since the beginning of March to now, washing my hands, avoiding large crowds, and wearing my mask thank you very much. All I want is for 60% of the population in my country to get vaccinated, no harm in that.

There is literally so much harm in that. Listen to the infectious disease experts. 

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Science is real and the vaccine is a breakthru to the future of vaccines, I never denied that. Without science we'd all be dead.

Yet you're ignoring the science that's telling you the vaccine is not rushed and that it's effective so idk what you're trying to do here tbh 

• Thanks 2

KanyeWest
1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

There is literally so much harm in that. Listen to the infectious disease experts. 

What is? If 60% get vaccinated the virus has less chance to circulate 

Soumya: So, the SARS-CoV-2 virus is a highly transmissible virus. We think it needs at least 60 to 70% of the population to have immunity to really break the chain of transmission.

That's in the WHO website

https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/media-resources/science-in-5/episode-1

That's the 101 of vaccination

djparky

I fall into the vulnerable group ( already have the flu jab), whilst I dont like injections I'll be having this if it enables me to live normally, and do the things I enjoy. 

Nothing in life is 100% safe, but these kind of things are thoroughly tested before use by the public. But everyone makes their own choice on this

• Like 1