🎄 December Fan Mail 🎄

Sign in to follow this  
society

Anti Vaxx In UK Will Be Denied Entry In Any Venues, Even Their Office

VasilisVas
6 hours ago, TSUNAMI said:

I'm not antivaxxer but I'm not keen on taking 1st few generations of vacc 

Good luck to you. I said something similar a week or so ago in another thread and got dragged. 

KanyeWest

I dont wanna get vaccinated, and it's my right to choose what I put in my body but again I wouldn't go out of my way to tell people to not get vaccinated, on the contrary I want at least 60% of the population in my country to get vaccinated so that I don't have to

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 6
  • Sad 1

TSUNAMI
11 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

Good luck to you. I said something similar a week or so ago in another thread and got dragged. 

I hang out with the rich kids of Munich currently. 

One of these kids have parents that are actually managers in the big pharma company in Germany. 

They said the same thing.  I will take an opinion from people that earn their living by making vaccines rather than an GGD user. 

Edited by TSUNAMI
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

KanyeWest
2 hours ago, homomo said:

This vaccine is not rushed.

Really?

since coronaviruses have already been around a long time.

Really?

Think of it like a flu vaccine.

Corona is not like flu

That was done already on tens of thousands of people who would have showed no negative side effects over countless months, and only proved the vaccine is more than capable of protecting people.

Yet one person died 

So please stop saying this.

The vaccine was rushed, let's not be in denial a vaccine is supposed to take 4 years or 10 years, so that you follow the possible side effects and see how it develops. What's going to happen is that we are playing with lottery, many will get vaccinated which is great we are in dire need of it, but in 10 years or 20 years who knows how many will have complications. And then the newest generation will know it's because in 2020 everyone had the vaccine that took 11 months to make, and the 20 somethings will say to themselves wow, these people really had this much faith that it would have no side effects in only 11 months of making it. 

Im not anti science, the vaccine that was made the german couples has changed the world of science and vaccine forever, it's brand new and it seems to be working in a much different way than to inject the weaker form of a disease, from what I know it uses the protein in your cell with antibodies. It should be able to work very well, but in 11 months yes I'm a little bit scared that in THE LONG TERM there could be complications. Who knows? Do you know? How can u be sure? Im sure many in the medicine world are not sure either because it's only been almost a year since this virus started, which means we don't know everything about it believe it or not, we don't, there will be many more discoveries about this virus and how it mutates why it mutates with no rhymes or reason, and only been a few months that different labs work on the vaccine. There's a new amrican lab who has 94% efficiency, much higher than the german one. It's great, it's amazing, I hope people do it so that it stops but I cannot get a vaccine in my body so soon.

This world is not black or white by the way. Just because some feel perplexed about it does not mean they are:

-Racists

-Anti science

-Anti medicine

-Religious

-Right wing - far-right wing

-Anti democracy

-Anti-vaxxers

-Conspiracy theorists

-Anti-maskers

etc...

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

alsemanche
1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:
3 hours ago, homomo said:

This vaccine is not rushed.

Really?

since coronaviruses have already been around a long time.

Really?

Think of it like a flu vaccine.

Corona is not like flu

That was done already on tens of thousands of people who would have showed no negative side effects over countless months, and only proved the vaccine is more than capable of protecting people.

Yet one person died 

It's not rushed. Coronavirus isn't a NEW virus, only this strand is new. The virus itself has been around for YEARS and its general configuration has been known for a long time. They had to adapt to a new strain, that's all. Technology has evolved greatly since the last worldwide outbreak and sooo many labs and experts started working on covid19 vaccines as soon as the pandemic hit. Funding was HUGE. Of course corona is not like the flu, but that doesn't change anything vaccine-wise. The testing IS NOT DONE YET. But SO FAR, the results are far better than promising. Just today  Moderna reported a 94.5% effectiveness rate for their vaccine's interim results, which is an amazing number. Continuing to ignore the facts is literally useless at this point. 

And yeah one person died and it was a person who didn't get the vaccine. They were part of the control group. 

• Like 8

Lona Delery
9 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Yet one person died 

That person belonged to a control group. He never got injected with the actual vaccine, so his death was unrelated to it. And as @alsemanche said, the vaccine is not rushed since we know so much about corona virusses from SARS/MERS and the rather harmless coronaviruses that cause colds

As much as i hate anti-vaxxers, we should not strip them of any personal rights... That would set a dangerous precedent, whats gonna follow? And at some point, we're gonna have some kind of social credit system like they want to implement in China.

Obviously, private companies have every right to deny people access to their services/employment, but it's rather dangerous if the suggestion comes from the government

Edited by Lona Delery
Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride
  • Like 1

Summer Boy
11 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Really?

Really?

Corona is not like flu

Yet one person died 

The vaccine was rushed, let's not be in denial a vaccine is supposed to take 4 years or 10 years, so that you follow the possible side effects and see how it develops. What's going to happen is that we are playing with lottery, many will get vaccinated which is great we are in dire need of it, but in 10 years or 20 years who knows how many will have complications. And then the newest generation will know it's because in 2020 everyone had the vaccine that took 11 months to make, and the 20 somethings will say to themselves wow, these people really had this much faith that it would have no side effects in only 11 months of making it. 

Im not anti science, the vaccine that was made the german couples has changed the world of science and vaccine forever, it's brand new and it seems to be working in a much different way than to inject the weaker form of a disease, from what I know it uses the protein in your cell with antibodies. It should be able to work very well, but in 11 months yes I'm a little bit scared that in THE LONG TERM there could be complications. Who knows? Do you know? How can u be sure? Im sure many in the medicine world are not sure either because it's only been almost a year since this virus started, which means we don't know everything about it believe it or not, we don't, there will be many more discoveries about this virus and how it mutates why it mutates with no rhymes or reason, and only been a few months that different labs work on the vaccine. There's a new amrican lab who has 94% efficiency, much higher than the german one. It's great, it's amazing, I hope people do it so that it stops but I cannot get a vaccine in my body so soon.

Coronaviruses have been around for a long time indeed (SARS, MERS...). It's just a category of virus. We already have some kind of knowledge on the coronaviruses, but we never found an effective vaccine against them (until now?) if I'm not wrong. Let's trust the scientists, because not taking the vaccine as soon as its available is dangerous, COVID could have a mutation (just like the Spanish flu). If they say the vaccine is safe, it most probably is. 

Edited by Summer Boy

RAMROD

I mean, if some of you rather be barred from working, entering cafes/restaurants, and attending concerts, cinemas and more, than getting a jab, it's your choice tbh. Just don't  complain about it later. As many felt the setback from this pandemic, (lost businesses and jobs), many of them would rather put this kind of rules in effect than taking chances for this pandemic resurgence.  :shrug:

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Miss Dolly

I’ve always been pro-vax but not with this vaccine because Bojo, Trump and Putin will have had their hands all over it 

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train
  • Like 2

homomo
47 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Really?

Really?

Corona is not like flu

Yet one person died 

This world is not black or white by the way. Just because some feel perplexed about it does not mean they are:

-Racists

-Anti science

-Anti medicine

-Religious

-Anti democracy

-Anti-vaxxers

-Conspiracy theorists

-Anti-maskers

etc...

Everything about what you just said here proves you don't know how vaccines work. So please stop stating your opinion on this subject, because science doesn't give a **** about your thoughts and feelings. Please go do some research before stating outdated and harmful vaccine misinformation. 

As other members pointed out, including myself, we don't need years to develop this vaccine, because we already had a foundation for it.

And on a final note, no where did I say covid is like the flu. I compared the vaccine development to that of the flu. This just proves you aren't even reading what anyone is saying.

Edit: You say you're not a conspiracy theorist, yet you claim in 10-20 years this vaccine could possibly have ill-effects on us. That's not true at all. Once again, please look at the formula of the Covid vaccines and look the the formulae of past vaccines. Nothing will harm you in 1, 10, or 50 years. And that's a fact.

Edited by homomo
  • Like 1

Runway

Strong anti vaxxer energy in this thread :ladyhaha:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 3

homomo

For some of you here

QvU35SJCr3RW6r7Jhre1DEYHwFqvuiQG_lg.jpg

• Like 5
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

melon

I have all faith in these vaccines due to the following reasons:

1. technology has moved on a lot, we have been making vaccines for a long time and have learned a lot of lessons from the past;

2. the Oxford vaccine is essentially based on research on another coronavirus (Ebola) which reinforces the point that the fundamental understanding of how these viruses operate is not new;

3. the largest players in the medical world are scrutinising these vaccines, from regulators to governments to universities. Do you honestly think they would approve something that has not gone through rigorous health and safety testing knowing that if there were “unknown” side effects their heads would be on the chopping block and future trust in them would evaporate? if a govt approved a vaccine, rolled it out and then there were severe side effects, they would not be in power for long;

4. this is not a novel drug treatment, it is a vaccine. we understand how vaccines work, the main issue with vaccines is getting one to be effective without severe side effects aka getting the dosage right. that is what the trials are for, there is no risk of a random side effect with vaccines. we’ve made them for a long time and know what can go wrong if the dosage is too high. a new drug treatment is more of an unknown but at this point in our history we have been making complex vaccines and drugs for well over a century, I do not think anyone has need for worry.

Edited by melon
heauxmatica

MJHolland
53 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Really?

Really?

Corona is not like flu

Yet one person died 

-Racists

-Anti science

-Anti medicine

-Religious

-Anti democracy

-Anti-vaxxers

-Conspiracy theorists

-Anti-maskers

etc...

This is so dangerous. Please stop posting stuff like this, it’s blatant disinformation. 

These vaccines are not being rushed. And you clearly have no idea how they work. It seems like you don’t even know the difference between coronavirus(es) and COVID-19. Stop dude! 

It is WAY MORE LIKELY that COVID-19 has long-term negative side effects. These vaccines have been around for decades and are simply being tweaked to fight COVID-19. They are safe and seemingly highly effective. 

Get f*cking vaccinated y’all! I really hope employers, businesses, and venues start doing this. I will proudly carry around my “proof of vaccination” card. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

MJHolland
1 hour ago, TSUNAMI said:

I hang out with the rich kids of Munich currently. 

One of these kids have parents that are actually managers in the big pharma company in Germany. 

They said the same thing.  I will take an opinion from people that earn their living by making vaccines rather than an GGD user. 

Talk about the weirdest flex to justify the most foolish decision a person could possibly make. 

Get. Vaccinated. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1