💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga lost all 7 noms at the PCAs

CHROMATICON

Featured Posts

Contessa

The value being placed on a PCA. I’m screaming. :lmao: Y’all choose the weirdest things to be mad at. :smh:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blastertoyo
21 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I don't think Gaga has the popularity needed to win awards at this kind of show, they don't really matter anyway

Brooke Lynn Heights won once 

:huntyga:

please enlighten me to death

Justin Drew Bieber

Tbh I don’t even bother voting, I don’t really see the importance in fan voted awards, that’s just me personally..

TimisaMonster

Gaga doesn't care...her fans don't care...nobody will even be talking about this award show after tonight...back to zero promo and watching a dictator try to stay in the white house :bear:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

PCA is like KCA for teenagers

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Gagaism

All awards she needed she already got. Even nowadays she still manage to get some without even moving a finger. Also, she’s already an Academy winner, that’s all :sara:

jacs vs looser

What?! How is that possible? She's been everywhere this era !! I mean, the amount of performances alone! :awesome:

Phantomhive

Has Gaga even acknowledged the PCA's even just once in her whole career? I highly doubt it. Would've been nice if she bagged another trophy but we should be past the point of caring about the results of lowly awards show such as the PCA's. :laughga:

In I fly on wings of winter.

Archived