Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

JLO announces JLO Beauty

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Franch Toast

At this point, I'm honestly tired of all these celeb beauty lines. Maybe her stuff will be good, but in the words of LG, the world doesn't need another beauty brand. :saladga:

She/Her/Hers

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LORD GAGA
1 hour ago, Knife said:
1 hour ago, Knife said:

Makeup/skincare lines are the new perfume line; it's all just a cash grab with the added vague message about empowerment. The MDNA skincare videos are so ****ing hilarious, though. "Montecatini thermal water." :ladyhaha:

Every time I see this the level of cringe increases... 

Blastertoyo
56 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

At this point, I'm honestly tired of all these celeb beauty lines. Maybe her stuff will be good, but in the words of LG, the world doesn't need another beauty brand. :saladga:

Also since JLo’s whole look was created by makeup artists, as distinct and iconic as it is :huntyga:

please enlighten me to death

she's rather late but if any woman in music should do a beauty brand it is deffinetly J.Lo. She is literally timeless and has been a beauty icon for DECADES. I hope she focuses a lot more on skin products because I think that is one of her best traits. IF she comes out with a skin line it would do well since every lady over 40 wants to age like her it seems like lol

Wolf Boy

Guuurl we don’t need your skin care routine, we need the name of the doctor that does all your injectables.

Like Pete Burns said “i don’t use make up anymore, i use knives”.

Summerboi14

I don't get the hate she gets. She makes good music and looks flawless. I hope it will be a hit and she releases her album. I don’t know why she didn't released an album after Ain't Yo Mama. 

Lumiere
2 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

But that's too bad :ally:

RainingOnMe
3 hours ago, LaLuna said:

We can't exactly blame her for jumping on the makeup line bandwagon when Gaga herself did it but...

giphy.gif

Agreed but Gaga did develop her makeup line for years before it became a trend.

donatellab

Yesterday, JLO announced the release of her upcoming beauty line JLO Beauty. Products will be released on January 1st 2021, early access on December 8th. Looks like celebrity make up lines are the thing now :bear:

She/Her/Hers

Archived