💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Queen's Gambit

julz

Featured Posts

I did not find a thread for this amazing limited series. Definitely a must watch! I got hooked because i used to play chess when i was a kid...but the story, the cast, the musical score, character development, the cinematography, the social relevance ...everything really..  really made me mark this as one of the best mini series produced this year. No filler scenes, which I very like. And the actress really "played" this role right. 

Perfume

I really loved this show! they couldnt have picked a better actress. i actually started and finished if last night

an angel held me like a child

SpookyKid

I loved this show :giveup: it's great

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

thatfoxyfeeling

I put it off because I thought it’d be boring but I really enjoyed it. It’s an awards contender and Anya deserves an Emmy for her performance she’s outstanding. :applause: 

Emigrante
4 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I put it off because I thought it’d be boring but I really enjoyed it. It’s an awards contender and Anya deserves an Emmy for her performance she’s outstanding. :applause: 

She really is amazing actress. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

The binge was really worth it on this one. It's a rockstar story really, Beth's story. It reminded me of ASIB, except the ending :awesome:

Economy

Its been on my list for a couple weeks and I finally started whatching it yesterday and love it!

I meant to binge whatch it all at once but I was having internet problems yesterday and had to keep taking breaks so I only saw the first 3 episodes so far

I got to the part where she lost the match against the long haired guy and she was pissed and her mom was trying to calm her down that loosing 1 game isn't the end of the world

So far I love the series :party:

LilyLark

One of my favorite shows that I've watched over the past few years. The acting, set design, costumes...perfect. I only wish there had been a bit more Jolene and a bit less Benny.

One thing I was confused about was Townes....

Spoiler

Am I the only one who thought Townes being gay (heavily implied but never outright stated) wasn't well written by the screenwriters? If they had left it at him going "I was a little confused" I absolutely think him being gay would have made sense (e.g. he wasn't sure of his sexuality when he had his moment with Beth, but then later on realized he was gay). However, when he went "you broke my heart" and flew all the way out to Moscow for a woman he had sporadic contact with at best....that was A LOT...and kind of read like he was more fluid on the Kinsey scale and/or bi.

• 4 weeks later...
Rudz Xinc

Just finished watching.

Love the acting. she has a very unique face. Love it.

and the story it good as well.

Look at those clowns

On 11/14/2020 at 10:17 AM, julz said:

The binge was really worth it on this one. It's a rockstar story really, Beth's story. It reminded me of ASIB, except the ending :awesome:

Yeah I liked the series overall but the ending, when that giant queen piece falls from the ceiling and kills the main character, I did not expect

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

• 4 weeks later...
nodandsmile

did not expect a show about chess to be so thrilling  :giveup: my heart was beating so fast chile...

2wu9.gif

WORLDofGAGA

Such a great series! Did anyone else notice Dudley Dursley from Harry Potter?

@W0RLDofGAGA

LateToCult

It’s good but I could only watch it once. It was actually really boring the second time around. 

Archived