Harry Styles for Vogue Magazine + Acoustic “Cherry”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Runway said:

Why are men on the cover of vogue :selena: 

You're right there's "VOGUE MAN" specifically for men, I wonder why they got Harry Styles on "VOGUE" and not "VOGUE MAN" 

dollardays
1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

You're right there's "VOGUE MAN" specifically for men, I wonder why they got Harry Styles on "VOGUE" and not "VOGUE MAN" 

What's so wrong about that?

alsemanche

Some of the replies reek of toxic masculinity :huntyga: Y'all are that threatened by a man wearing a dress? For real? And you call yourselves Gaga stans? 

2 hours ago, Hebi said:

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't dress like that in his daily life only during a photoshoot

Because other artists dress the same irl and during photoshoots right? 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

edengowon
1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

men's vogue was discontinued in 2008

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Kind of funny how some of y’all are all for equality and **** but then you see someone like Harry wearing a dress and your like WHYYYY, y’all need to get a grip and choose 😂

Guest ARTPOPSlays
2 hours ago, Hebi said:

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't dress like that in his daily life only during a photoshoot

Andddd?? I do conceptual photo shoots all the time and play around with what clothing I wear and I don’t dress like that in my day to day life...it’s called art honey, and self expression. (I’m not being shady btw jut a little sarcastic when I use words like honey :fan:). 

Archived