music news

The Weeknd to Headline Super Bowl LV Half-Time Show

mamo

Featured Posts

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vyniildisk

omg i seriously love him but he is not superbowl material unless they get thousands of dancers and guests stars

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

I love him a lot but thereā€™s no need to use this toneĀ :huntyga:

TheĀ truth hurtsĀ :vegas:

Biggest Bitch
10 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

But you canĀ tell he lipsynced that. Gaga's performance was much better than this.Ā 

But interms of the Superbowl... Rihanna, Ariana, P!nk, Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj... even Justin Bieber would have been a better choice imo. The Weekend's only iconic songs are Can't Feel My Face, Starboy, I Feel It Coming, and Blinding Lights... like it's just not enough imo.

Lol
AbelĀ has more iconic songs than all of them except Rihanna, but Rihanna is here since 2005 while Abel started his career in 2013Ā :trollga:

His voice is incredible. Maybe he lipsynced this performance (every other artist lipsyncing, even Gaga sometimes)Ā :bear:

Pop Music

what a good opening to Biden's presidency!

Abel deserved, whilst After Hours is not my kind of album I madly respect him and wish him all the success and will be looking forward to watching the performanceĀ Ā 

Gaga šŸ’Taylor šŸ’Carly Rae šŸ’Rina šŸ’MARINA šŸ’BritneyšŸ’Lights šŸ’Shania šŸ’SigridšŸ’

myluis617

I actually love this idea he has soany great songs and his voice is amazing. Idk aboit his stage presence though... well see how it turns out.Ā 

OMFG :giveup:

the correct choice. The Weeknd is by far the most talented AND interesting male singer rn. No one is doing it like him! I canā€™t wait for this wtf

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

xoxo Craig
Just now, Biggest Bitch said:

Lol
AbelĀ has more iconic songs than all of them except Rihanna

His voice is incredible. Maybe he lipsynced this performance (every other artist lipsyncing, even Gaga sometimes)Ā :bear:

Gaga's never lipsynced. The only time was recording the 'Heal Me' section of ASIB :rip:

I think the GP only knows very few songs by him.Ā 

End Racism Now

Archived