Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry Getting Backlash From Fans For Her Recent Tweet

RAMROD

Featured Posts

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Difference in political views and ideology in family and friends are a tricky subject. 
I get where she is coming from but not every family situation and dynamic is the same. 

When I finally escape from my country for instance, I don’t plan on ever speaking with my father. He supports a fascist who is against LGBT, will surely ban abortion soon, spreads conspiracy theories and uses religion to discriminate and divide. My father particularly is an ardent believer of straight pride, 5G conspiracies, Deep state and aliens. He does all of this despite me being trans. I already had a shaky relationship with him before with a ton of resentment towards him and I think our relationship is beyond repair.

However, every family is different, I’m sure there are some exceptions to the rule. 

Dominic

Its not difficult to understand. If you are in a position to extend an olive branch to your family, do it. If not, don't.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

This is PATHETIC. Everyone complaining about this needs to listen to this and take several seats. 

Hope you’re all prepared to cancel Gaga when she still has a relationship with her father following this election 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

7 hours ago, FentyGa said:

not support her racist and homophobic family members by enabling their behaviour.

it is her family, if she wants to look by pass that then who are you to pass judgement? Do you realize that you criticise the relationship someone has with their family without even knowing their dynamics?  

34 minutes ago, Levine said:

Basically what I think

If they are trans and they don't want to call their family they can simply not call them.

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, BlueRose said:

it is her family, if she wants to look by pass that then who are you to pass judgement? Do you realize that you criticise the relationship someone has with their family without even knowing their dynamics?  

She clearly wrote it ti encourage people to do the same tho

Levine
1 minute ago, BlueRose said:

If they are trans and they don't want to call their family they can simply not call them.

She LITERALLY said call your family? They CANNOT because they're not privileged like her. She's a popstar with million of followers, I expect her to think carefully before tweeting something like that.

Just now, SHALLOW said:

and? if people do not have a good relationship with their family they are going to be brainwashed to go back to their toxic family? she wrote it from her perspective. why would she have to make a list of recommendations to everyone that is not like her?

Levine
34 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

This is PATHETIC. 

Hope you’re all prepared to cancel Gaga when she still has a relationship with her father following this election 

Show me where Gaga said "I called my daddy and said to him it's ok if Trump lost xoxo" The fact that y'all can't understand why that tweet is problematic WHILE call us pathetic is :lmao:

4 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

and? if people do not have a good relationship with their family are they going to be brainwashed to go back to their toxic family? she wrote it from her perspective. why would she have to make a list of recommendations to everyone that is not like her?

SHALLOW
28 minutes ago, BlueRose said:

and? if people do not have a good relationship with their family are they going to be brainwashed to go back to their toxic family? she wrote it from her perspective. why would she have to make a list of recommendations to everyone that is not like her?

Even if she's "flopping" she still has a lot of influence so she probably shouldn't always post what comes to mind

Archived