💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga wins best US act + best Artist at the EMA's

Babylon98

Featured Posts

Getting annoying these cupcakes fans with the she can do what she wants or she doesn’t owes us anything....who is saying she owes us anything it would of took 2 mins out of her day to hold one of her many emas she has in her house and just say thank you little monsters 

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber
14 minutes ago, lad-gaga said:

Best not have an opinion on a forum jeez 

I apologize for coming off as rude, I didn’t mean to be. :hug:

10 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

I'm just wondering, I'm not butthurt. You don't need to insult me to show your frustration that she didn't send a thank you message. Beside this, Gaga has her reasons for the things that she does or doesn't do. And if you are mad because of a thank you video message then It's your problem, she's not forced to do one, she might aswell be occupied, have a problem etc

If you think that's an insult then you should stay in your little GGD bubble and keep attacking people for no reason for another year or two. I'm not mad, I have a life and bigger things to worry about - that doesn't mean I didn't want to see her holding her well deserved award and sending some love and positivity to her fans, because, judging by your comments, it's clear some of them could use it. 

Pennywise
1 minute ago, James Gibson said:

Losing best video to dj khaled it quite smth

WHAT

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

franminervini
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

WHAT

yes, what you read :poot:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

LGMonster95
8 minutes ago, Wixson said:

If you think that's an insult then you should stay in your little GGD bubble and keep attacking people for no reason for another year or two. I'm not mad, I have a life and bigger things to worry about - that doesn't mean I didn't want to see her holding her well deserved award and sending some love and positivity to her fans, because, judging by your comments, it's clear some of them could use it. 

I just asked a simple question and you are here jumping around and saying that I'm butthurt, that I should do this and that. Maybe you are the one butthurt. Get over it, if she didn't send any video then deal with it and move on. Also pls take your own advice with the "love and positivity" 

Tbh I can sorta understand fans hoping she makes an acceptance speech when the award required rallying the fan base to repeatedly vote for her. Being super pissed, no, but hoping she says something, yeah. It would feel like an acknowledgement of gratitude for them.

Anyway I wasn't even aware this was happening today :bear: Oop

⚡🐲

Justin Drew Bieber

She’s not going to make a thank you video for every award she wins, she has bigger things to do than some irrelevant award show :rip: 

Archived