Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD: Ariana #1 (190k)

Stef

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

Arianators are pulling the excuse that it was released on Halloween so people were too scared to stream.

66079dcbb4329351af7aa25ca6adac1c.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver

Releasing a whole album relying solely on a meh music video... it's lacking a momenum! The album itself is good.

I’m on my Legacy Act era

GreenDiamond
11 hours ago, YourCureness said:

These numbers look bad because Arianna is literally at the peak of her popstar fame. This is similar situation with ARTPOP - although the number is not bad, it is definitely an underperformance for a popstar at the peak of her career. 

The Summary of Positions situaion

Thank you

Also can we take into account that we can’t compare to ARTPOP or TUN as honestly year one year sales are getting lower and lower due to streaming? I bet there’s so many people on this site that didn’t even buy chromatica and just streamed it - which isn’t an issue! But the age we are now in. The music industry has drastically changed over the last 6 or 7 years 

PunkTheFunk
23 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

I'm sorry but 190k is bad :bradley:

It might be higher than that, they are still counting mail-in and absentee sales.

Flawless

omg, the prediction is lower. for her popularity and hype this is bad tbh. If this week had another big release she would easily had lost the top spot

the scars on my mind are on replay.

A Real Panda
22 hours ago, Flawless said:

omg, the prediction is lower. for her popularity and hype this is bad tbh. If this week had another big release she would easily had lost the top spot

Sam smith also released an album. Dont really know or care how much it sold in the US but its amazing. I prefer it over Positions album.

gagastefani

The almost has no hit pop songs. Lbr most of Ariana's hits are with Max Martin. The more these girls will deny that pop isnt important the more they will lose. Max Martin is here to stay and im happy about it :huntyga:

Archived