Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Trump: "I could tell you stories about Lady Gaga"

Babylon98

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife
9 hours ago, Blackout19 said:

Really? 

Well Gaga has done a lot of things, saves lives, and make people to love them and be proud of them. :fthis:

100% this. As corny as it sounds, she truly did save me. Some may call me obsessed but they don't realize that she was there when no one else was

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Contessa
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

And you just believe anything someone says?

Even though there is nothing wrong with voting for Trump, im obviously anti Trump. I supported Bernie Sanders since 2015 and everyone here knows it. But some people are too stupid they think criticizing a Democrat means you support Trump.

Im not even from the United States :laughga:

Well I did put a question mark so...:ladyhaha:

Whispering
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

And you just believe anything someone says?

Even though there is nothing wrong with voting for Trump, im obviously anti Trump. I supported Bernie Sanders since 2015 and everyone here knows it. But some people are too stupid they think criticizing a Democrat means you support Trump.

Im not even from the United States :laughga:

You’ve said on multiple occasions that you don’t support Bernie either. You change your “support” with whatever your agenda is for the day.

Contessa
10 minutes ago, Whispering said:

You’ve said on multiple occasions that you don’t support Bernie either. You change your “support” with whatever your agenda is for the day.

Oh:air:

Helxig

I wish those people in the audience knew that not too long ago Trump had asked Gaga to perform for him  :ladyhaha:   spoilt child in orange old man fat suit

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

MonsterSince2008

OMG that's good XD

I don't hate him, but I don't find bashing Gaga, my ANGEL, cool.

2 hours ago, Whispering said:

I never said I dont support Bernie, I said I dislike him alot as a leader and a person. But I support Progressive policies so I have no choice but to support Bernie. During the primaries I supported Tulsi, Yang, and Bernie.

This is my opinion since 2015 and it never changed..

Babylon Dynasty
16 hours ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

Tragic

OH MY -

Lady Trump - the American monster (available November 4) 0///0:lolga:.

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

StrawberryBlond

Trump's never one to hold back so he really shows himself up when he won't give us the details of these apparent stories. Pathetic that this is his priority as president on election day. In all these years, nothing cancel-worthy has come out about Gaga, not even from her haters, which tells you what a great person she must be.

Agunimon

I bet all of his stories are about how he was refeshing Apple Music / Spotify / iTunes at midnight so he can cop a copy of her newest albums. Same girl.

Cherry Blues

Why does LG makes all this politic stuff in US? I wished she were just a good artist without using iconic outfits for politics.

Archived