Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Trump triggered and tweets about Gaga

mamo

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver

What the f is fracking and what does it have to do with Lady Gaga? And why would her be anti-fracking ? I’m so confused please someone explain !!! :saladga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see how y'all think this is good promo, I mean she's getting a lot of backlash over these recent tweets/videos. 

7 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

What the f is fracking and what does it have to do with Lady Gaga? And why would her be anti-fracking ? I’m so confused please someone explain !!! :saladga:

Trump hass been trying to claim that biden is going to ban fracking in hopes that it will turn voters off of him. There are voters in swing states like pennsylvania who support fracking and have jobs in the fracking business and trump is hoping by painting biden as being anti-fracking they will vote for him instead. He is trying to use the fact that biden is close to gaga, who in the past promoted a event by yoko ono that was against fracking, as evidence that biden is also against fracking. Basically trump is getting desperate

2 minutes ago, Steven said:

I don't see how y'all think this is good promo, I mean she's getting a lot of backlash over these recent tweets/videos. 

Backlash from trump supporters, who cares what they think

Gagaism

You guys should keep in mind that people can have an option to vote but not necessarily needs to agree with its every point of view. Then it’s not because she voted for Biden that she needs to agree with fracking. 

MJHolland

less that 24 hours before election day, and trump is tweeting about Lady Gaga :ladyhaha:

KEEP GOING KWEEN take him off message you can do this!!!! 

Dr Fudge

I think I need to clarify something for a lot of users-

Preface: I’m originally from Pennsylvania and both my brother and mother have worked on opposing sides to fracking of Marcellus shale.

In a nut shell- companies frack to obtain natural gas as a form of energy. It has been mostly done safely, but there have also been incidents of poor protocol that have reaped havoc on the environment. Ultimately, while it is an alternative to burning coal, it is not sustainable forever and will run out eventually. Hence, why looking for other green initiatives is a better option. Bottom line- people like Trump are trying to make it more of a polarizing issue than it actually is. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

Why do they keep tweeting about her being anti-fracking even though very clearly Joe said he was and the GOP proudly supports fracking? Like, why are they talking about it related to Gaga as if it’s some liability? I’m SO confused because it’s just massive inconsistency for their campaign and only works on the blind supporters not anyone who may have been swayed (since it’s complete nonsense lmao)

i assume they're trying to spin the narrative to get the extra votes - desperate times for the tr*mp administration. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

PlastiscGuy
6 hours ago, KNJ said:

Page Six:

After catching the opening night of Lady Gaga‘s sold-out Radio City concerts with wife Melania, Barbara Walters, Gayle King and CNN’s Alina Cho, Trump was invited backstage for a private meeting with Gaga — and she even autographed a Polaroid of them with his “Apprentice” catchphrase, “You’re fired!” 

Come thru internet. Where 👏 is 👏 this 👏 pic? 😂

Couldn't find the pic alone, but here... 

123103593_206912670888200_33059862911652

Trump even doing a paws up :air:

PG.

1 hour ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Couldn't find the pic alone, but here... 

123103593_206912670888200_33059862911652

Trump even doing a paws up :air:

Damn not memeable enough 😂 Was looking for a real clear "You're fired, love Lady Gaga" visual.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Shipper

Look at the time. He was tweeting her at 2AM. 

Imagine thinking about Gaga at 2am a day before your elections. :ladyhaha:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Is it just me or is this weirdly respectful? He's usually much more vile with everyone he calls out, but it's almost as if he respects her and is just sad she's not on his side :billie:

1 minute ago, Enigma said:

Is it just me or is this weirdly respectful? He's usually much more vile with everyone he calls out, but it's almost as if he respects her and is just sad she's not on his side :billie:

There's really nothing else to go after her for. Plus he's got a lot of voter suppression to do today.

Spoiler

baroness von sketch baronesscbc GIF

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Sneaky Oliver
3 hours ago, Bottom said:

Trump hass been trying to claim that biden is going to ban fracking in hopes that it will turn voters off of him. There are voters in swing states like pennsylvania who support fracking and have jobs in the fracking business and trump is hoping by painting biden as being anti-fracking they will vote for him instead. He is trying to use the fact that biden is close to gaga, who in the past promoted a event by yoko ono that was against fracking, as evidence that biden is also against fracking. Basically trump is getting desperate

Imagine being in the epicenter of a presidential campaign mess with fracking and Yoko Ono involved. The power that she has :vegas:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived