🎄 December Fan Mail 🎄

Sign in to follow this  
society

Sisters Stabbed A Guard 27 Times After Asked To Wear A Mask

RAMROD

Two sisters are accused of stabbing a store security guard 27 times with a small knife after he asked them to wear face masks and use hand sanitizer, according to prosecutors.

Neither Jessica Hill, 21 nor her sister Jayla, 18 — a recent Simeon Academy graduate — had a criminal history before the Sunday evening attack in the 3200 block of West Roosevelt Road in the Homan Square neighborhood, prosecutors told a judge during a bail hearing broadcast on YouTube.

Each sister is charged with attempted first-degree murder and was ordered held without bail by Judge Mary C. Marubio, who cited the “randomness” of the attacks, as well as statements from witnesses and surveillance that captured video and audio of the confrontation.

Full article:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/breaking/ct-sister-stabbed-security-guard-refused-masks-20201027-2mggbvdsafhufitfjttqep2s5y-story.html

#Karens :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥
  • Shook 6
  • Sad 3

papergangstas

18 and 21 year old Karens :air: what :air:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me
  • Like 1

Justin Drew Bieber

They’re so stupid :rip: Now because they didn’t wear a damn mask they’ll have an extended criminal record :rip:

Edited by Justin Drew Bieber

Quartz

I hope the guard can make it through this with just scars! I also hope this ain't racially motivated.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊
  • Like 2

KORG

These people vote for the biggest position of power in the world. Think about that.

• Thanks 2

Eido

Gurl, he was stabbed 27 times... The chances of surviving are like 0 :bradley:

Defmix100
4 minutes ago, Eido said:

Gurl, he was stabbed 27 times... The chances of surviving are like 0 :bradley:

It said they didn't actually even need stitches thankfully but it would have been horrific to be attacked like that

beabeaxo5

People who show behaviour like this need to be locked up for life idc 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Xoxo Adriana

2020 really bringing out the worst in people.

all of these clowns are gonna look back on their behaviour the day this pandemic is deemed over and really think about how stupid they looked:awkney:

Ariana Grindr
1 hour ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

They’re so stupid :rip: Now because they didn’t wear a damn mask they’ll have an extended criminal record :rip:

It’s not because they didn’t wear a mask.....rather because they stabbed a man 27 times .....

• Thanks 3

frederiickx

They are morons and deserve to rot in prison even if this guy survives. Psycho Karens!

• Thanks 1

Sneaky Oliver

Honestly if I was the guard i would have kicked her asses to the ground. Enough with rightists being conveniently violent. 

A reverse Sneaky Oliver-ian expedition

Lord Temptation

Enjoy prison, girlies :sis: