💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

SC MV in November, Insider says

MaMaMarryTheNight

Featured Posts

yes and
9 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Maybe this is sacrilegious to say, but I really don't care about SC anymore :shrug: 

It could've had it's time, but that time has passed. I mean, don't get me wrong, if a SC video does come out, I'll be the first to scream "YAAAAASSSS GAGA OH MY GOD I LOVE IT SO MUCH" in that thread, but like....I'd rather have a music video for literally any other song at this point...

The era is over, she will finally release the babylon video filmed ages ago and it's time to complain about anything else 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES please Lady Gaga! November would be Absolute Perfect for a Sour Candy music video. 

Oh Yeah Happy Dance GIF by Madonna

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Insiders better make up their minds cause she can't release Babylon, Replay and Sour Candy as singles at the same time :billie:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Xoxo Adriana
23 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

:billie:   That's when Sour Candy turns into Bitter Pill

or sweet vegetable 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSiXyLIwW6_3UTsRUGMJh

Luke78619

Okay but who’s the insider :excuseu: this is literally just some random stan saying that it’s rumoured, might as well be my twitter account you’re linking 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Levine
57 minutes ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

No but since it’s too quiet here i thought it’d be fun :laughga: i don’t even speak Pizza soo

200.gif

This is very ignorant and offensive. 

I saw that supposed leaked promo calendar floating around Instagram yesterday and was surprised not to see it here. I’m not where I can find it right now but it had SC being announced on Nov 9 and the video out on Nov 13. If someone can find it, they should post it. Definitely just a rumor though 

Archived