Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

"Babylon" coming soon?

franminervini

Featured Posts

Reality

Let's be real guys: the outcome of the election will determine a lot of what she does for Chromatica going forward. We'll just have to wait and see.

🃏🖤👹

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe
4 hours ago, franminervini said:

Yes they are the truly insiders.

They're not, they're just like every other fake insider. You people are so delusional.

They said so many vague things that can be interpreted any way just like how tons of fake twitter insiders do so that when something happens they're like "told you", Babylon EV is not coming. :laughga: You people literally have learned nothing from the hundreds of other fake accounts that got your hopes up about fake releases and then had the nerve to get mad at Gaga for something she never confirmed when it doesn't happen. What happened to "muliple Gagas fighting each other?" What happened to Babylon EV coming out weeks ago? Right. :ohwell: 

Where is LG7
19 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Let's be real guys: the outcome of the election will determine a lot of what she does for Chromatica going forward. We'll just have to wait and see.

i hate how this election's result would determine chromatica's doom :triggered:

ShayCristoforo

Makes most sense that they would tie it into Haus Labs. That’s where we first heard the instrumental, and ‘battle for your life’ is their motto. 
I’m getting ready for the first ever corny but iconic makeup commercial film. Promoting the new Babylon product line lol 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Massive Monster

So bored I'd believe anything at this point

I'm in :vegas:

Can't wait to relive 2010/2011 Madonna comparisons :vegas:

Truly a new peak :vegas:

Kind regards

wetasspussy

Omg please make this happen:bradley:

I want a massive music video for it featuring gaga as the goddess of isthar or sumn ruling over  ancient babylon ,an epic choreography and a war dance battle with a magnificent ancient  city background. Literally a g.u.y kinda budget music video.

Ugh a gay can dream:bradley:

So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up

MaMaMarryTheNight
11 minutes ago, Massive Monster said:

So bored I'd believe anything at this point

I'm in :vegas:

Can't wait to relive 2010/2011 Madonna comparisons :vegas:

Truly a new peak :vegas:

Explain :vegas:

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Luke78619

I can genuinely see a Babylon MV having the EV as the audio, maybe that’s how they plan to release the EV. It’d be a great way to ensure the video gets views, and fans would stream it more than the album version because it’s something new 

itd be a missed opportunity if they don’t do it tbh 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Stupid Oreo
10 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

1 hour and 25 minutes to the announcement!! :ohwell:

glow up sad clown GIF by BBC Three

Archived