"Babylon" coming soon?

franminervini

Featured Posts

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kadikaado
1 hour ago, Contessa said:

Isn’t he the one who claimed the 911 video had multiple Gaga’s fighting each other. :billie:

They claimed it was for the vote thing. They said they knew the outfits were taken from a museum for a Gaga project, but they thought it was going to be for the music video.

I guess that tells us that they have some source, but their source is not that close. Probably some friend of someone in the haus or whatever, some small fish, not a big fish is leaking random stuff.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

donatellab
2 hours ago, Little99 said:

So? Since when she cares about that? 

Also, Liberdade mi amor, or di amor I don't care, posted in October that Babylon is getting mv but without single treatment. I'm not sure if he's reliable anymore, but let's hope. 

The label wouldn’t want them to collide, since they’re both under Interscope. Interscope literally cancelled Blackpink’s new single release, because Billie is releasing and Billie’s single will probably be more profitable for them :bear:

She/Her/Hers

Karen Smith
1 minute ago, donatellab said:

The label wouldn’t want them to collide, since they’re both under Interscope. Interscope literally cancelled Blackpink’s new single release, because Billie is releasing and Billie’s single will probably be more profitable for them :bear:

I don't like Billie now :bear: kid

Patriziaa Reggiani

I hope everybody knows this,

Nicholas David Gordon Knight filmed Babylon Fashion (Film), its a Fashion collaboration probably with Celine the brand and it was due release late fall. So I think it's coming late November. (~popjustice)

I will not watch House of Gucci

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, Chroma said:

Nicholas David Gordon Knight filmed Babylon Fashion (Film), its a Fashion collaboration probably with Celine the brand and it was due release late fall. So I think it's coming late November. (~popjustice)

We hope it’s a serve 

donatellab
1 minute ago, Chroma said:

Nick Knight said in spring that they filmed something with Gaga with an autumn release date, i think a Babylon fashion film is really plausible. 

She/Her/Hers

Karen Smith
6 minutes ago, Chroma said:

What exactly is fashion film? Its just mv? 

I saw Celine fashion and it was ew like seriously. I can't imagine that. 

I'm starting to believe that Gaga did collab with Nick Knight for a fashion film/mv. People were saying it was for Dom Perrigon champagne but i don't see why he would photograph for a champagne brand :bear:

Patriziaa Reggiani
9 minutes ago, A1501 said:

We hope it’s a serve 

Fingers crossed tbh.

5 minutes ago, donatellab said:

Nick Knight said in spring that they filmed something with Gaga with an autumn release date, i think a Babylon fashion film is really plausible. 

Yeah, I think it is really coming this month.

3 minutes ago, Little99 said:

maybe just a visual for the brand promotion and she'll be the face of Celine just like she was once for Versace.

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, Little99 said:

Same..celine is kinda odd for gaga’s style but we can see smth different from them

Patriziaa Reggiani
4 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

I'm starting to believe that Gaga did collab with Nick Knight for a fashion film/mv. People were saying it was for Dom Perrigon champagne but i don't see why he would photograph for a champagne brand :bear:

battle for your life to buy an expensive bottle of Dom perrignon wbk :billie:

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Then they said that this Dom Perrigon campaign was cancelled...I want to know if these rumours about GAga fighting and voguing with are true..

Archived