Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ava Max asks fans which song deserves to get music video

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Curunir
22 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Literally none of those became the 2nd single....Venus then got slashed as well...then DWUW was chosen only to flop and ultimately REMOVED from the album entirely...what a rollercoaster :saladga:

Also I remember the days of BTW GGD when she asked about the 5th or 6th single and had Heavy Metal Lover, Bloody Mary, Scheisse, etc as options :bradley:

I don't think I'll ever get over these things :bradley:

Gagaism
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

Literally none of those became the 2nd single....Venus then got slashed as well...then DWUW was chosen only to flop and ultimately REMOVED from the album entirely...what a rollercoaster :saladga:

Also I remember the days of BTW GGD when she asked about the 5th or 6th single and had Heavy Metal Lover, Bloody Mary, Scheisse, etc as options :bradley:

This is so sad :giveup:

1 hour ago, ThisGuyTony said:

She didn’t even correctly write the name of Sexxx Dreams. :bear:

I think that back then it was still sex dreams

jimmytimestep
2 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

WHAT a time to be alive, right?
I remember running to my car during the BTW era to hear the radio premiere of TEOG and just weeping

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, jimmytimestep said:

WHAT a time to be alive, right?
I remember running to my car during the BTW era to hear the radio premiere of TEOG and just weeping

Me waking up at 4am listening to BTW on my computer...silently tearing up in the dark all by myself while my family slept...ugh :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

JustTea
4 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Except DWUW didn't flop; it didn't get a MV and therefore was "only" a (moderate) hit and a radio hit. Could easily smash with a proper release... :madge:

Gerrard174
7 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

DWUW didnt flop. It was shaping up to be a decent hit until controversy happened with the video and the song started to freefall

yes and
8 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Belladonna sounds like a Halloween song, so maybe that

it will be too late when it approximately out 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Archived