Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ariana's positions just leaked

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

Flippy

I’m looking forward to listening to it and don’t wanna wait till Friday, however we’ll see. I’m just excited for new Ariana music regardless

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittleMonster20

When I saw Gaga feel so defeated in Five Foot Two about Joanne leaking already put me off, but when I saw Dua totally breaking down about FN leaking I promised myself to not listen to leaks again.

These artists all work so hard for their albums, imagine working on an album for so much time just for it to leak and lose out on potential succes! 
DON’T LISTEN TO IT!:fthis:

FfFfFfFF
39 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

Why would you make a thread about it. :bear:

This is music related news about a popular singer, ofc is going to be talked about. This is the dynamic of pop forums.

alsemanche

I find it hilarious that people still get surprised when albums leak. It literally happens all the time with sooo many artists so why is it surprising every time? 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

HookerOnAChurch

The album is not 100% boring but def too RnB and very few pop / bop tracks. Btw, RnB us a very static genre and it needs more listens. 

Runway
5 minutes ago, Killa said:

Why pop girls albums always leak? Does this happen with male ones or other genres? So annoying

Men don’t have stans so no :ladyhaha:

Luke78619

I won’t be listening, but I’m seeing a lot of people not liking it :S hopefully it’s not as bad as they’re making it out to be

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Contessa

I guess I’ll wait until the Ariana stans stop being annoying and spamming twitter to hide the links. :ladyhaha:

Nuggets
4 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I won’t be listening, but I’m seeing a lot of people not liking it :S hopefully it’s not as bad as they’re making it out to be

Most people here were probably expecting ROM type of music from her and from what I've heard others say, Positions is way different than that so I'm not surprised they don't like it. 

I'd suggest you to ignore reviews in this thread and just wait till the album is out :hug:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

3 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

None of the songs have choruses except for the lead single.

Flippy

POV is beautiful :giveup:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

shoful
41 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

at least @MiQuenDroid didn't named this it thread "leak party":bear:

I stand behind my iconic thread :vegas:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, Biggest Bitch said:

Motive is a bop :firega:

The others are trash so far :selena:

I’m not listening until it’s out, but how is Doja on this song? Singing or rapping? Is it good? It’s been hyped since so long.

ConnorFilm

I only really like half the album on first listen. 

Top songs: Positions, Motive, Nasty Just Like Magic, My Hair, Love Language, 34+35, POV.

Shut Up is truly bad. Like, a really bland opener to the album.

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

• HausOfMark locked and unlocked this topic

Archived