Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Adele ft. Gaga?

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

ImTired
2 hours ago, Jinzo said:

That was cancelled. The new name of the collab is Diet. 

200.gif

Three Shakes a Day and a Sensible Dinner  ft. Gaga feeling it GIF by The Kennedy Center

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nath4gaga

I don't think it would be lead single, but maybe an album track or later single. Depends what vibe adele is going for. There are rumours her new album is self-titled in which case the tweet of "gaga" calling her new album "adele" is suspicious. Plus after her triptych of albums she might want to go in a different direction, either way we know artists love gaga so I wouldn't put it past them to write a song together.

1 hour ago, CHROMATICON said:

Oh okay thank you for insightful thoughts and Exclusive information. When did Adele told you she'd never do a collab or when did you read her label's contract which stated no collabs to avoid royalties? 

58 minutes ago, PrinceOfTheStorm said:

Nothing is impossible, and everything has to “start.” Just because something hasn’t happened before, why couldnt it happen now, literally what’s stopping them? This isn’t defending the collab rumor because I think its pretty bs.

ok girls yall keep entertaining this fable, you are just going to look like clowns when you are proved wrong

CHROMATICON
12 minutes ago, Bottom said:

ok girls yall keep entertaining this fable, you are just going to look like clowns when you are proved wrong

Never said it was gonna happen tho? 

if true, i would love for it to be the 2nd single from Adele's album, released January 2021 so that gagz will have a #1 in 2019, 2020, and 2021 :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

Butters Stotch

If this is true, I don't know what to expect. I love the idea but I'm afraid they don't quite fit together. I might be wrong, though, and if it ends up being true, I BETTER BE WRONG.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

PrinceOfTheStorm
3 hours ago, Bottom said:

read my post again, i am against the rumor. I am just pointing out any type of adele collab with anyone is not impossible like you seem to put.

signing out

Awakened M

In the great words of Miz Cracker:

IT'S TIME FOR DINNER!

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Franch Toast

Well, Adele has just admitted on SNL that her album's not finished, so y'all will be waiting a while. 

But she just gave a mini-concert during the Bachelor parody sketch, and my goodness have I missed those pipes. If she and Gaga do join forces, I'm going to burst out of my body. :party:

She/Her/Hers

DoremonLove
7 hours ago, malazam said:

Everyone says this but no one can tell me what he was right about before 

The one i know is 911 release. 1st hand experience.  I even called him out on twitter for trying to fool us. But thn he was right :worship2:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived