đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

PETITION : Relaunch the production of Lady Gaga's FAME perfume

Eilim

Featured Posts

This is a petition to make Gaga think about the idea of relaunching the Fame fragrance to offer it along with her other Haus Laboratories beauty products. Share everywhere (Twitter, Facebook ...) ! http://chng.it/8jWzwycyqD #RelaunchFamePerfume

Fame is the first perfume released by Lady Gaga, launched in September 2012. The perfume is produced in the Haus Laboratories in Paris. Upon its September release, the perfume sold six million bottles in one week – making it the second fastest selling of all time behind Coco Chanel. As of 2013, the perfume has sold more than 30 million bottles and has earned more than 1.5 billion dollars worldwide.

Awarded by Canadian Fragrance Awards "Consumers’ Choice (Women's)" & Swedish Beauty & Cosmetic Awards "Best Female Fragrance" in 2013.

As you know, since 2015 the production of this perfume was stopped. Not only considered as a fans perfume (Little Monsters), it reaches a very large audience. Let's not forget that this was one of the best selling perfumes in the world, so a product that works very well.

Recently Lady Gaga launched a makeup range with her Haus Laboratories / HausLabs team. We would like it to offer her perfume in its products again. The call is made to his entire Haus of Gaga team.

Lady_Gaga_Fame_Promo_Poster_002.jpg

numb the flame

I'd love to see FAME back in stock however I think Coty (the company who made FAME) have sold the design of the bottle to different companies. 

If it sould so well theres no way it woukd be discontinued. I dont wanna destroy youre vibe but this isnt abut fan demand. Gaga has probably zero say in this, its probably not even lucrable to restart as its contract has expirated

Gaga doesn't own the rights to it, Coty does. She signed a contract for 2 perfumes, first was Fame which was massively successful and which she enjoyed promoting / making, and Eau de Gaga...

Maybe she can buy the rights to it, but I doubt that would pay off. She's better off making a new perfume and promoting that. It isn't the smell that sold it, it was Gaga's insane popularity, mixed with her antics about "the first color-changing perfume that contains semen".

I like dancin', and ponies....

TimisaMonster
58 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

The bottle design has already been sold on, I doubt they'll reproduce FAME ever again. Plus you can still find it on amazon, eBay etc

https://i.imgur.com/mqN9QaV.jpg

This...they already sold the rights to Marvel to make some cheap ass Black Panther cologne so its not gonna happen 

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

MJHolland

This was the first every Gaga product I purchased and I still have my original bottle, so it has a special place in my heart :)

But yeah, as was said, I don't think she has the power to do this. Instead of looking backwards, I'd prefer the Haus think of new things to bring us!

If you'd like to stock up on Fame, though, I know it's still sold on EBay for not that much $!

ShayCristoforo

And this actually smelled amazing. I had a bottle and I loved using it alongside something more woodsy. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

homomo

I remember getting a large bottle of it in Autumn 2012 and periodically spraying my bed so it smelled good at night.

I miss that bottle. Ran out in 2015 I believe.

Archived