Blackout19 16,417 Posted September 7 Share Posted September 7 Which artist do you like more? I will go with Ariana. i am a free woman. ○● Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Taumaturg0 1,442 Posted September 7 Share Posted September 7 I prefer Ariana, but I enjoy Sabrina too Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Flippy 14,731 Posted September 7 Share Posted September 7 I looooove both of them but Ariana has been around for much, much longer so I’ll go with her TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // CWT 9.8.22 // TMB 7.22.25 & 7.24.25 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,807 Posted September 7 Share Posted September 7 I'm not a fan of either but Ariana's voice is *magical* and she has several really good songs. Sabrina is ok. Like a poem said by a neydy in red 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,453 Posted September 7 Share Posted September 7 I like Sabrina's personality more, and some of her outfits are cuter than Ariana's recent ones... but I still prefer Ariana's music to hers. ꕤ。˚⋆ formerly known as Hebi 🦋 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Monster2015 1,118 Posted September 7 Share Posted September 7 (edited) I'd go with ariana Edited September 7 by Monster2015 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,435 Posted September 7 Share Posted September 7 Ariana Grande has a voice crafted by angels & some of her songs are so effortlessly beautiful they could make me cry. Sabrina Carpenter has Espresso 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,807 Posted September 7 Share Posted September 7 2 minutes ago, NUTELLA said: Sabrina Carpenter has Espresso I was going to say that instead of what I said Like a poem said by a neydy in red 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,435 Posted September 7 Share Posted September 7 (edited) 5 minutes ago, dynamite said: I was going to say that instead of what I said I confess I didn’t read any earlier comments before mine (because I’m self-absorbed) but our comments are strikingly similar Great minds think alike (& so do ours ) Edited September 7 by NUTELLA 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,807 Posted September 7 Share Posted September 7 8 minutes ago, NUTELLA said: I confess I didn’t read any earlier comments before mine (because I’m self-absorbed) but our comments are strikingly similar Great minds think alike (& so do ours ) It is very similar I thought it was an extension of my own I'm such an inspiration Like a poem said by a neydy in red 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,435 Posted September 7 Share Posted September 7 1 minute ago, dynamite said: I'm such an inspiration We'll we've always known that 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,497 Posted September 7 Share Posted September 7 Not only is Ari much more talented, she also had stops the test of time. Yes, Sabrina has been in the industry for a long time too, but let’s be real, she was nothing. And I’m quite sure she won't last long… Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,376 Posted September 7 Share Posted September 7 Neither they’re both the epitome of generic pop girl imo nothing unique or different about them Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
zevapaparazzo 2,666 Posted September 7 Share Posted September 7 la araña grande oder katrina harpenter hmmmmmmmmmm i pick ODER 💜 the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitсh Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Smother Em Eh 7,330 Posted September 13 Share Posted September 13 (edited) On 9/7/2026 at 1:54 PM, Controversiaga said: Neither they’re both the epitome of generic pop girl imo nothing unique or different about them Agree and don’t agree at the same time regarding Ariana. I don’t think Ariana is as generic as other pop girls like Kesha, Selena, Gracie etc. She did a GGGB with her 3rd album and I think she stepped up her game completely with Sweetener. The music, mv’s, performances etc. She also has a recognizable voice unlike most other new pop girls today! Sabrina had a good and much needed rebrand but agree her music is very generic and basic. Edited September 13 by Smother Em Eh Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.