Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Kim Petras - Party Till I Die x Turn Off the Light Vol III

Joshua James

Featured Posts

Perfume
5 minutes ago, reelcool said:

it says "released on 2019-10-01"

That's because she added it to her Turn Off The Light album which came out last year on Oct 1st, but its a new song

an angel held me like a child

holy scheisse
28 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

That's because she added it to her Turn Off The Light album which came out last year on Oct 1st, but its a new song

You can add songs to your album a year later? Interesting :wtfga:

Anyway it's a cute song. classic kim and also like same, gurl

I think I'm more annoyed that when she added it to the album, all the songs are now suddenly not "liked" in my library... as if this is a completely new album, but all the old songs show up in my liked songs? (lol idk I'm just stressing over the details)

Versace

Wish the song was spookier, it kinda is more so on the second half but still a Bop. Also sad no TOTL Vol 3 this year, I was hoping for a surprise release but glad its in the works at least!

Phantomhive

Knew it was a long shot but it still sucks that we're not getting the 3rd volume this year. F*ck you cornova :selena:

In I fly on wings of winter.

ajmsamuel
8 hours ago, Versace said:

Wish the song was spookier, it kinda is more so on the second half but still a Bop. Also sad no TOTL Vol 3 this year, I was hoping for a surprise release but glad its in the works at least!

same here. feel like out of contexto with the whole album along with everybody dies 😂.. but it feel likes that.. that the third prt will be less spooky.. 

kindest regards

ajmsamuel

I like it. but.. tbh is not TOTL material.. feels like a side B project.. in a good way. is good. the prechorus and the last second are like teaser that there will be more dark synths on the album. hope so

kindest regards

Archived