𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭
Sign in to follow this  
society

Remdesivir approved as covid treatment

Suuus
23 minutes ago, uo111 said:

I'm not understanding. If remdesivir actually worked, it would be like saying, "nausea? No thanks I'd rather die."

Like, what? Can you explain to me in what world slight nausea for a few days is worse than death?

Im not talking about just the nausea its also headaches vomiting rashes and these side effects could possably make your already existing covid symptoms worse

Edited by Suuus

malazam

It helps but it's not a treatment that could save millions of lives..

The US just want to sell it overpriced lmao

another shot before we kiss the other side

uo111
6 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Im not talking about just the nausea its also headaches vomiting rashes and these side effects could possably make your already existing covid symptoms worse

I think you don’t understand when this drug would be used. These people are dying, this isn’t like a claritin.

Suuus
3 minutes ago, uo111 said:

I think you don’t understand when this drug would be used. These people are dying, this isn’t like a claritin.

I do understand i hink you dont understand that side effects of medication can make you existing problem worse

uo111
Just now, Suuus said:

I do understand i hink you dont understand that side effects of medication can make you existing problem worse

No, trust me I understand that but you haven’t provided any logical reason why these would. Where is shortness of breath in this list of side effects? Cough? Upper respiratory infections?

Suuus
17 minutes ago, uo111 said:

No, trust me I understand that but you haven’t provided any logical reason why these would. Where is shortness of breath in this list of side effects? Cough? Upper respiratory infections?

There was high fever wich is one of the corona symptoms

uo111
3 minutes ago, Suuus said:

There was high fever wich is one of the corona symptoms

This occurs when the medication is infused to fast. Slowing down the infusion rate alleviates these infusion related reactions, and when they do occur they are short lived and stopping the infusion will resolve them in the large majority of cases. This IS a problem, but it's easily manageable and avoidable.

If you care to read more, you can go to section 6 here, you can see much more information about known side effects, including how often they occurred. https://www.fda.gov/media/137566/download

TimisaMonster
On 10/22/2020 at 3:25 PM, Lona Delery said:

didnt they say remdesivir was absolutely useless just a couple days ago :laughga:

www.bbc.com/news/world-54566730

This...tell the truth GIF

Also...a treatment to reduce recovery time is not a cure and I'm sure many will misread this as a vaccine :smh:

Stream my new single 🔥"Dance in the Flames"🔥 on Spotify!

Suuus
22 minutes ago, uo111 said:

This occurs when the medication is infused to fast. Slowing down the infusion rate alleviates these infusion related reactions, and when they do occur they are short lived and stopping the infusion will resolve them in the large majority of cases. This IS a problem, but it's easily manageable and avoidable.

If you care to read more, you can go to section 6 here, you can see much more information about known side effects, including how often they occurred. https://www.fda.gov/media/137566/download

I tried to read it but i dont understand all these complecated medical terms they are using also this paper talks about completaly different medication 

Edited by Suuus