Jason Derulo spent $112,000 on dinner for influencers in celebration of #1

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stafani Versace

I've only heard this song on TikTok.

I feel like his last actual hit that was actually a bop was Ridin' Solo.

Bradley

Jason gets a #1 and throws the biggest party ever.

Gaga when Rain On Me hits #1 and she leads the EMAs with 7 nominations

rkseh7rligm21.jpg

• COOOK changed the title to Jason Derulo spent $112,000 on dinner for influencers in celebration of #1
ShayCristoforo

I get the cost of influencing and conferencing. But like... while some of his fans are living in poverty? Dude...

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

PunkTheFunk

Seems pretty tone deaf to be spending thousands to buy drinks for everyone in a crowded bar during a pandemic and recession. Then again maybe I'm just bitter.

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, permotio said:

Was this pre-COVID? Looks cosy...

No it was not :smh:

Idk where or how he got a whole room FULL of people to meet at a restaurant/bar/club but that's really inappropriate to be flexing a $112,000 bill for a flashy celebration dinner YOU are paying for when people rn cant even afford groceries...some people really do live in a bubble 

Also endangered the lives of everyone there wearing no masks like 2 feet off of EVERYBODY...so ignorant 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Contessa
6 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

No it was not :smh:

Idk where or how he got a whole room FULL of people to meet at a restaurant/bar/club but that's really inappropriate to be flexing a $112,000 bill for a flashy celebration dinner YOU are paying for when people rn cant even afford groceries...some people really do live in a bubble 

Also endangered the lives of everyone there wearing no masks like 2 feet off of EVERYBODY...so ignorant 

California is allowing inside dining again I’m assuming he’s in LA somewhere probably. 

Cameltoe Chariot
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

Jason gets a #1 and throws the biggest party ever.

Gaga when Rain On Me hits #1 and she leads the EMAs with 7 nominations

rkseh7rligm21.jpg

and that's on being an absolute legend that doesn't embarrass herself by putting too much worth in awards and chart positions now that she's an established a-list talent :vegas:

Jason's gonna miss that $112k when the rent is due in a couple weeks :billie:

Archived