Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Confess: What album have you never played from start to finish?

PsychoMaxcara

What album have you never played from start to finish?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. What album have you never played from start to finish?

• The Fame
    • The Fame Monster
    • Born This Way
    • ARTPOP
    • Cheek to Cheek
    • Joanne
    • A Star Is Born
    • Chromatica
    • ARTPOP Act. II ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • None. I *HAVE* listened to all Gaga albums in their entirety.

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JaysAMess

Cheek To Cheek. I love that Gaga did it because it shows how versatile she is as a singer but other than that..

killing eve villanelle GIF by BBC

Shawniqua Mendes
2 minutes ago, Messy vers said:

You mean scene 98?

Oo I forgot about this masterpiece. Probably because I was busy listening to First Stop, Arizona (Dialogue) on repeat. 

Still can't believe that Gaga and Bradley didn't perform it at the Oscars. It's much more memorable and general public friendly than that Shallow song :messga:

Wolałabym być sucha, ale przynajmniej jestem mokra. Szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj, szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj

xoxo Craig
14 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Umm that's so weird to me :poot: If you're a fan why not just listen to the whole album it doesn't even take that long. Sit your ass down and listen chile.

PERIODTTT

End Racism Now

MadreMonster

I don’t really listen to albums in full except upon release. I enjoy too much music to set aside an hour to exclusively listen to one album at a time.

The only Gaga album I haven’t listened to from beginning to end is C2C because I just wanted to listen to the Gaga solo songs :enigma:

Cheek to cheek :reductive:. JazzGa/CoverGa is not my thing. I don't even have that album.

ASIB soundtrack have some gems but 80% of those songs are just :reductive:.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

RAMROD

Personally I have never not finishing a Gaga album. I always enjoy her offering so far. Our taste matched.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Chromatica probably. Maybe TF and TFM

the albums I heard completely were probably her more iconic and better ones like Joanne, ARTPOP and BTW and c2c

BYE

Phantomhive

C2C. Feels weird not having listened to a Gaga album in full at least once but it's C2C so it's fine I guess :bear:

In I fly on wings of winter.

I've definitely listened to all the albums all the way thru. Some songs have to grow on me and I don't start liking them until 2-3 listening, so I feel like I would be missing out if I didn't give a whole album the chance.

C2C is the only one I have never listened to that much, but it's only because I don't really care for jazz that much in general. Her voice is really great on some songs tho and I love her and Tony together!

Archived