Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is SFA about Jesus Christ???

Phlop

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Her Lost and Found

She should’ve won an oscar for that. Tbh, maybe Trisha could be in the SFA video

BYE

ToxicHot

Maybe but not necessarily, HOWEVER...... I’m pretty sure “sine” was intended to be an obvious pun on the word “sign”. I do believe the song is mostly about sound because she says “I saw nothing there” and “I heard one sine from above”. It has more of a connection to spirituality than religion, I would argue.

I love how art and music is open to interpretation. :flutter:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

alsemanche
19 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Babylon is part of the Bible though and follows SFA segment (Healing segment)

But Babylon has nothing to do with religion in any way. sfa has religious undertones but I don't  think it's about Jesus or God at all. It's an homage to music that saved her. If anything she treats music as a form of deity in it, but I wouldn't go beyond that with my interpretation. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

It could be possible I guess idk :oprah: in which case I'm now wondering if 1000 Doves could be as well :oprah: 

But it probably has multiple meanings like many of her songs

48 minutes ago, Ivy said:

It could be possible I guess idk :oprah: in which case I'm now wondering if 1000 Doves could be as well :oprah: 

But it probably has multiple meanings like many of her songs

Doves are seen as holy though in the bible

”The symbolism of the dove in Christianity is first found in the Old Testament Book of Genesis in the story of Noah's Ark, “And the dove came in to him at eventide; and, lo, in her mouth an olive-leaf plucked off: so Noah knew that the waters were abated from off the earth.” Genesis 8:11 And, also, in the New Testament Gospels of Matthew and Luke, both passages describe after the baptism of Jesus, respectively, as follows, “And Jesus when he was baptized, went up straightway from the water: and lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending as a dove, and coming upon him.” Matthew 3:16 and, “And the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: “You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased.” Luke 3:22 The Holy Spirit descending on Jesus and appearing in the bodily form of a dove is mentioned in the other two Gospels as well (see Mark 1:10 and John 1:32).”

BYE

Defmix100
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

Music is what saved her...fortunately religion has nothing to do with the song or album

I want to know how much of the final lyrics were already written before she heard the song

TimisaMonster
36 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

I want to know how much of the final lyrics were already written before she heard the song

Idk if any...Elton apparently didn't even do the song before it was offered again to Gaga 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I thought it was about the moons falling into their own reflection? I don't understand that theology well, nor did I think that Gaga was anything but Catholic before the Beats 1 interview, but that's what I recall her talking about. I think it's almost yin-and-yang in nature, where there's a darkness and a light (I can't remember which world we're living in, dark or light). 

Could also be interpreted as hearing a calling to music? 

Don't Call Me Gaga

I don't know if it's about Jesus specifically, but the song is certainly about spirituality, the way that Gaga processes the universe through music. 

Defmix100
7 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Idk if any...Elton apparently didn't even do the song before it was offered again to Gaga 

I thought Ryan Tedder's writing credit was pre Gaga getting the song

Gagaism
3 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

I think it could be about God or religion or spirituality. The people who think this song is only about a literal Sine need to open up their minds. :awkney:

This. Gaga have always showed her religious side and I really think she also got a strong spiritually. 
If you think about Chromatica era as a whole you can see lots of spiritual references, 911 MV screams spirituality imo.

Archived