🎃 Spotify Playlist 🎃

Sign in to follow this  
society

French Women Forced To Wear Masks During Labor

Bjaf
3 minutes ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

To Gaga it may be a sign of respect. To me it is a sign of censorship, silence, subjugation and enslavement. 

You should go ahead and share that thought with enslaved people! I’m sure you’ll be in agreement that this is on the same level.

• Thanks 3

MJHolland
4 minutes ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

I’m actually highly educated, but have a nice day. 

hahaha, omg 

Go to iwillvote.com and make a plan to vote TODAY!
  • LMAO 2

PoetsTryinWrite
3 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

so... are we really not going to shut the trolls down...??? Can anyone else help me report this? 

The mere fact that you have been brainwashed into believing that censoring free speech and abusing people for their opinions should be evidence enough for this fascist regime. What makes you believe that you have a right to an opinion but I don’t? What kind of insidious psychological plague has afflicted you to make you believe that your unquestioning obedience to power is in fact taking the righteous moral high ground? Your children and grandchildren will be forced to exist in the world that you are helping to create. 

Defend Your Humanity.
  • LMAO 7

Suuus
43 minutes ago, Renie said:

Even if I weren’t required to, if I were going to be spending time in the hospital, Id probably want to have a mask on just to protect myself! It’s not distressing it preventative! I work 5-6 days a week and wear a mask for 8+ hours a day! I’m fine! I can breathe and I feel safe! 

Except your not giving birth while doing it

• Like 1

alsemanche
1 hour ago, juede said:

It doesn't symbolize anything. Its a mask, its for safety. Why are people trying to make basic health and safety into a poltical statement :bear:

Guess when you're a poet you can only see things for what they symbolize :bear: or whatever their "educated" brains tries to tell them :bear: i genuinely don't understand of his replies on this thread :bear:

• LMAO 4

alsemanche

Also a PSA: using fAnCy language does not make you any better or more rational than other people :billie:

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

PoetsTryinWrite
5 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I literally have nothing to say to you other than that you're part of the oppressive patriarchy you claim does not exist. Reported. 

And yes you are 

I disagree. Can you explain further?

Reported for what exactly? I have done nothing wrong. You, on the other hand, have been defamatory and insulting, yet I didn’t report you. Because while I may not agree with what you say I will defend to the death your right to say it. That is the difference between you and me. 

My favourite people on this planet are women. I am quite offended, but feelings don’t kill. Have a nice day. 

Defend Your Humanity.

eeaarrllaalloo

This is really extra but please don't make this as an excuse to not a wear a mask 
WEAR A MASK

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.
  • Thanks 1

PoetsTryinWrite
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Guess when you're a poet you can only see things for what they symbolize :bear: or whatever their "educated" brains tries to tell them :bear: i genuinely don't understand of his replies on this thread :bear:

If you don’t understand what I am saying then why are you arguing against it? Seems contradictory. 

Defend Your Humanity.

alsemanche
1 hour ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

I disagree. Can you explain further?

Reported for what exactly? I have done nothing wrong. You, on the other hand, have been defamatory and insulting, yet I didn’t report you. Because while I may not agree with what you say I will defend to the death your right to say it. That is the difference between you and me. 

My favourite people on this planet are women. I am quite offended, but feelings don’t kill. Have a nice day. 

yeah the difference is that i don't deny the presence of patriarchy and you do. You can keep you 'niceness', i never asked for it nor do I want it. And I too can claim that women are my favorite people in the world (which is lowkey problematic but whatever) and still deny the existence of their oppressors. Doesn't change the fact that you're sexist <3 

• LMAO 1

Esteban
12 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

sis your obnoxious agressional already let us know you're a man, just log off for a few minutes and calm down. 

Because a woman can't act this way? This is even more sexist :ladyhaha:

• Thanks 1

PoetsTryinWrite
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

yeah the difference is that i don't deny the presence of patriarchy and you do. You can keep you 'niceness', i never asked for it nor do I want it. And I too can claim that women are my favorite people in the world (which is lowkey problematic but whatever) and still deny the existence of their oppressors. Doesn't change the fact that you're sexist <3 

I am not sexist. You are. 

Defend Your Humanity.

littlepotter
59 minutes ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

Please stop with spreading and justifying fascist impositions. This is cruel and inhuman. I am a man and even I can imagine how distressing this is. Please. Wake. Up. 

Do you hear yourself talk? :lmao:

can you hear me come undone?
  • Thanks 1

Ladey Gaygay

not you promoting anti-mask nonsense sit down hoe

𝖎 𝖘𝖑𝖊𝖊𝖕 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖌𝖚𝖞𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖋𝖚𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖗𝖚𝖌𝖘
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 1

MJHolland
6 minutes ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

The mere fact that you have been brainwashed into believing that censoring free speech and abusing people for their opinions should be evidence enough for this fascist regime. What makes you believe that you have a right to an opinion but I don’t? What kind of insidious psychological plague has afflicted you to make you believe that your unquestioning obedience to power is in fact taking the righteous moral high ground? Your children and grandchildren will be forced to exist in the world that you are helping to create. 

Go to iwillvote.com and make a plan to vote TODAY!
  • LMAO 3