🎃 Spotify Playlist 🎃

Sign in to follow this  
society

French Women Forced To Wear Masks During Labor

PoetsTryinWrite
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

Simple question: are you a male? 

What has that got to do with this idea that there is a tyrannical patriarchy oppressing women in western society? Seriously, I’m asking. Because if you’re going to solely attribute the emancipation of women to heroic females then let me remind you that two men invented the contraceptive pill, which definitely gave women freedom, and a man invented the tampon, which I would say was a very kind and compassionate thing to do. I don’t doubt women are oppressed but please stop pretending that only women are oppressed. 

Defend Your Humanity.

JustaMonster
Just now, PoetsTryinWrite said:

The psychology of a mask essentially diminishes your sense of self. When you cannot see somebody’s entire face when they are talking it dehumanises them. Mass mask wearing ensures easy control of people’s psychology and this has been known for thousands of years. In the Middle East they have used this to subjugate women. 

You're idiotic

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

MJHolland
1 hour ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

Fascism is my problem, and will be yours too. 

Please stop with spreading and justifying fascist impositions. This is cruel and inhuman. I am a man and even I can imagine how distressing this is. Please. Wake. Up. 

sis this obnoxious aggression already let us know you're a man, just log off for a few minutes and calm down. 

Edited by MJHolland
Go to iwillvote.com and make a plan to vote TODAY!
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

PoetsTryinWrite
Just now, JustaMonster said:

You're idiotic

I’m actually highly educated, but have a nice day. 

Defend Your Humanity.
  • LMAO 4

ALGAYDO

Hakdhdgoahxbhd oh my god I am dying at this whole thread :billie:

“wear a damn mask, it’s a sign of respect” -Gaga 

altho it’s kinda ridiculous to ask a women to wear one while giving birth since they’re already tested. If she did have COVID tho, I would 100% understand 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

PoetsTryinWrite
Just now, MJHolland said:

sis your obnoxious agressional already let us know you're a man, just log off for a few minutes and calm down. 

And I’m the sexist one? 

Defend Your Humanity.
  • LMAO 1

PoetsTryinWrite
Just now, ALGAYDO said:

Hakdhdgoahxbhd oh my god I am dying at this whole thread :billie:

“wear a damn mask, it’s a sign of respect” -Gaga 

altho it’s kinda ridiculous to ask a women to wear one while giving birth since they’re already tested. If she did have COVID tho, I would 100% understand 

To Gaga it may be a sign of respect. To me it is a sign of censorship, silence, subjugation and enslavement. 

Defend Your Humanity.
  • LMAO 3
  • Sad 1

juede

I think people forget that medical professionals want people to wear mask to protect patients from the hospital environment. Some hospitals apparently keep their staff working unless their own symptoms stop them from being productive. The difference is, if a mom gets sick she get her child sick. Idk why this mask this so so damn controversial.

Edited by juede
  • Thanks 3

PoetsTryinWrite
Just now, juede said:

I think people forget that medical professionals want people to wear mask to protect themselves from the hospital environment. Some hospitals apparently keep their staff working unless their own symptoms stop them from being productive. The difference is, if a mom gets sick she get her child sick. Idk why this mask this so so damn controversial.

It’s because of what it symbolises. 

Defend Your Humanity.

alsemanche

What has that got to do with this idea that there is a tyrannical patriarchy oppressing women in western society? Seriously, I’m asking. Because if you’re going to solely attribute the emancipation of women to heroic females then let me remind you that two men invented the contraceptive pill, which definitely gave women freedom, and a man invented the tampon, which I would say was a very kind and compassionate thing to do. I don’t doubt women are oppressed but please stop pretending that only women are oppressed. 

I literally have nothing to say to you other than that you're part of the oppressive patriarchy you claim does not exist. Reported. 

And I’m the sexist one? 

And yes you are 

• Thanks 1

MJHolland
Just now, PoetsTryinWrite said:

To Gaga it may be a sign of respect. To me it is a sign of censorship, silence, subjugation and enslavement. 

so... are we really not going to shut the trolls down...??? Can anyone else help me report this? 

Go to iwillvote.com and make a plan to vote TODAY!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bjaf

I love the dedication of the few members who are into pushing this whole anti-mask thing on a Gaga fan discussion platform. :billie: It’s fascinating.

ALGAYDO
3 minutes ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

That’s very sad to hear. I though most people were smarter than that lol 

• Thanks 1

juede
1 minute ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

It’s because of what it symbolises. 

It doesn't symbolize anything. Its a mask, its for safety. Why are people trying to make basic health and safety into a poltical statement :bear:

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 3

Luke78619
1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

so... are we really not going to shut the trolls down...??? Can anyone else help me report this? 

I don’t think they’re trolling, and tbf we shouldn’t report someone for having a different opinion to the mass

if they don’t like masks, then fine, all anyone can do is discuss it. We shouldn’t be preventing one side of an argument (unless it’s something racist or sexist or whatever else obviously) 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Thanks 1