⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🎃 The October fan mail is here! 🎃
Sign in to follow this  
society

French Women Forced To Wear Masks During Labor

Cookie Tookie

I’m not listening to single person on here regarding this situation. I’m actually going to ask a healthcare provider about this exact situation, because I cannot justify slapping a mask on a woman going through delivery, especially one with prior health conditions. It’s not about politicizing this as pro or anti mask, it’s literally about the necessity of even needing one during delivery. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

PoetsTryinWrite
Just now, Yes To Heaven said:

ok ur obvi trolling/joking lolol let me just ignore now

Ah, the last resort. “You’re obviously trolling me.” Always the defence of no argument. Have a nice day. 

Defend Your Humanity.

PoetsTryinWrite
6 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

I’d rather take forcing stupid people to wear a mask (FaCisM) over the bioterrorism of those same people violating my body with an organ damaging virus without my consent. 

I feel so sorry for you. 

Defend Your Humanity.

PEZ

OP please tell us your thoughts on seatbelt and carseat requirements next :poot:

⚡ Gaga, Rammstein, Aphex Twin, Autechre, Kraftwerk, Machine Girl, & Death Grips 🐲
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 5

StarstruckIllusion
Just now, PoetsTryinWrite said:

I feel so sorry for you. 

Likewise. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Luke78619

Why do people act like face masks are a brand new thing and haven’t been worn by people on a daily routine for hours at a time for decades now :cyanlights:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 7

TimisaMonster

In this case...a woman giving birth during a global pandemic is unfortunate timing but it happens. The world doesn't stop. 

However, corona is a deadly virus that could kill or damage organs even if the person survives. So if a pregnant woman unknowingly has the virus and is breathing heavily for HOURS in a small hospital room...the virus is extremely likely to infect the innocent doctors and nurses.

Their chances of survival increase if she wears her mask as inconvenient as it may be for her

Stream my new single 🔥"Dance in the Flames"🔥 on Spotify!
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

modern ecstasy

I know a couple of women that have given birth this year that wore masks in the delivery room with no issues. If I were about to become a new mother, I’d do the same in order to keep myself and my baby as safe as possible.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

PoetsTryinWrite
3 minutes ago, PEZ said:

OP please tell us your thoughts on seatbelt and carseat requirements next :poot:

Yes because that is an accurate comparison. 

Defend Your Humanity.

PoetsTryinWrite
Just now, modern ecstasy said:

I know a couple of women that have given birth this year that wore masks in the delivery room with no issues. If I were about to become a new mother, I’d do the same in order to keep myself and my baby as safe as possible.

And do you expect all women to rise to the same standard as you and the “couple of women” that you know?

Defend Your Humanity.

Babel
2 minutes ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

And do you expect all women to rise to the same standard as you and the “couple of women” that you know?

If I were her yes I would

of course we can’t hold everybody to the same standards, some people cry out loud for wearing a piece of fabric on their faces for a few hours. 

Edited by Babel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PoetsTryinWrite
13 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Care to elaborate? 

I’m tired elaborating to people who don’t want to listen. It’s not my problem. Go and do your own proper research and make an informed decision as an adult. 

Defend Your Humanity.
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 2

PoetsTryinWrite
Just now, Babel said:

If I were her yes I would

of course we can’t hold everybody to the same standards, some people cry out loud for wearing a piece of fabric on their faces for a few hours. 

Ok, tell me that when you are her. 

Defend Your Humanity.
  • Sad 1

PoetsTryinWrite
7 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Why do people act like face masks are a brand new thing and haven’t been worn by people on a daily routine for hours at a time for decades now :cyanlights:

Actually 3,000 years ago men discovered that by covering a woman’s nose and mouth she became subservient and would acquiesce to just about anything. It weaponises one’s psychology by making them feel like they’ve lost their identity and sovereignty. 

Edited by PoetsTryinWrite
Defend Your Humanity.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3