⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🎃 The October fan mail is here! 🎃
Sign in to follow this  
society

French Women Forced To Wear Masks During Labor

Defmix100
6 minutes ago, Renie said:

So it’s ok for the doctors to run around for 12+ hours a day with peoples lives in their hands but all of a sudden it’s too hard for a woman giving birth to wear one. You still get oxygen! They’re not the most comfortable but who cares if you’re protecting everyone else! Please stop with this anti mask propaganda! 

I think it's less about comfort and more about "sometimes leading to them becoming too weak to push or having emergency C-sections"

• Thanks 1

Bonkers
8 minutes ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

I’m sorry but no, I didn’t. I don’t find any of this funny and too many people write like you and aren’t joking. But my apologies. 

When someone talks like that, it's a joke.  :tongue:

If I actually advocated for the policy, I wouldn't use words like "ruin her life" I would minimize the violation and use words like "inconvenience that could save lives of medical staff and other patients."

Good for you for being informed and empathetic, but opinions and jokes on GGD have no effect on the real world. You brought something interesting to everyone's attention, and they either agree or have a different opinion.  

Edited by Bonkers
Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Luke78619
4 minutes ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

Please tell me you are joking?

Just looked it up and it’s true

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1

Renie
4 minutes ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

Please stop with spreading and justifying fascist impositions. This is cruel and inhuman. I am a man and even I can imagine how distressing this is. Please. Wake. Up. 

Even if I weren’t required to, if I were going to be spending time in the hospital, Id probably want to have a mask on just to protect myself! It’s not distressing it preventative! I work 5-6 days a week and wear a mask for 8+ hours a day! I’m fine! I can breathe and I feel safe! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

PoetsTryinWrite
Just now, Bonkers said:

When someone talks like that, it's a joke.  :tongue:

If I actually advocated for the policy, I wouldn't use words like "ruin her life" I would minimize the violation and use words like "inconvenience that could save lives of medical staff and other patients."

Good for you for being informed and empathetic, but opinions and jokes on GGD have no effect on the real world. You brought something interesting to everyone's attention, and they either agree or have a different opinion.  

I disagree. I have been shocked and disgusted at the many vile in inhuman things coming out of people’s mouths in the name of health and safety. You might have been joking, but many people are not. 

I also disagree that this does not have an effect on the world. Karma is real. The way people read this article and the action they take afterwards has an imprint on this planet, for better or worse. 

Defend Your Humanity.

PoetsTryinWrite
2 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Just looked it up and it’s true

It’s not but oh well. 

Defend Your Humanity.

PoetsTryinWrite
2 minutes ago, Renie said:

Even if I weren’t required to, if I were going to be spending time in the hospital, Id probably want to have a mask on just to protect myself! It’s not distressing it preventative! I work 5-6 days a week and wear a mask for 8+ hours a day! I’m fine! I can breathe and I feel safe! 

You aren’t pushing a human out of you. 

Defend Your Humanity.

StarstruckIllusion
15 minutes ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

Fascism is my problem, and will be yours too. 

I’d rather take forcing stupid people to wear a mask (FaCisM) over the bioterrorism of those same people violating my body with an organ damaging virus without my consent. 

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

Luke78619
1 minute ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

It’s not but oh well. 

Care to elaborate? 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 1

HotLikeMexico
3 minutes ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

It’s not but oh well. 

What are your sources that says this?

PoetsTryinWrite
7 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

They test the mothers anyways to make sure they don’t have it, and they do that as well with everyone in the room so I don’t see the point in the mother having to wear a mask

But I see what you’re trying to do... I am assuming you’re anti-mask and you’re obviously trying to use this to further some sort of point that masks are useless when this is very situational. 

I am not anti-mask. I am anti-fascist. 

Defend Your Humanity.
  • LMAO 8

StarstruckIllusion

Me reading the last sentence of the OP:

11 minutes ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

Please tell me you are joking?

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Lucas

Depends at which way you see the situation...

A friend of mine did an intership in a births service (sorry I don't know the word in english) and some mothers who came to give birth had covid.
So what do you do ?
- You expose all the doctors/nurses etc... who if they catch it have to isolate and can't give help to other mothers, and risks to expose other mothers
or
- Ask the mother to wear a mask

both ways suck, this is one of the reasons why we hate these kind of virus lol

Also, I'm pretty sure it has been scientifically proven that wearing DOES NOT have any impact on the amount of oxygen you can breathe

Edited by Lucas
  • Thanks 2

PoetsTryinWrite
Just now, HotLikeMexico said:

What are your sources that says this?

I’ve lost count of the amount of doctors and scientists who have talked about oxygen deprivation in the brain. Nearly all of them have been silenced and censored. But here you go:

https://www.sott.net/article/442455-German-Neurologist-Warns-Against-Wearing-Facemasks-Oxygen-Deprivation-Causes-Permanent-Neurological-Damage#

Defend Your Humanity.
  • LMAO 3

Yes To Heaven
2 minutes ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

I am not anti-mask. I am anti-fascist. 

ok ur obvi trolling/joking lolol let me just ignore now

an angel held me like a child
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 1