Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Judge approves Britney's petition for litigation counsel!

Gimme More

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine lying about your daughters mental health in order to profit from her and the situation? This has gone on for way too long and any normal person can see how she's been taking advantage of.

Gimme More

Britney just posted an old picture of her smiling from this summer after this was revealed!

Is this her showing she's happy?

#JusticeForBritney ♡

1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

Britney just posted an old picture of her smiling from this summer after this was revealed!

I really hope so! I can't imagine how mentally draining this has been for her, nobody deserves whats happened to her and i hope she gets some sort of compensation for what they've done.

Gimme More
11 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

@Gimme More I was wondering do all the sales of her reissued records go to her father? If so its messed up that UO re-release them so often.

So UO already had a deal with Brit's team which was already agreed for a set amount to release - so everything UO makes is for them now! 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

So UO already had a deal with Brit's team which was already agreed for a set amount to release - so everything UO makes is for them now! 

Ah i see, thats good to know! I bet Gaga has the same, especially with her doing the Joanne collection with them.

Sinfullota
18 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

Wait, her sister too? :saladga:

Yes that BItch is also part of Team C-ship. She is daddy's girl and best friends with Lou. She is even mentioned in court docs to be named as one of her trusts and Britney herself was not able to sign it off. She always gets into fights with fans lol. That whole family is messed up. The only person who got her back is her mother and that is off late. I somehow think her brother is also on her side but is not allowed to talk. His girlfriend often posts Free Britney stuff, so I doubt he doesn't have her back.

artpopsexual

So good for her! I'm really happy :firega:

I just want our princess to be free :fatcat:

artpopsexual
57 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Yesss!! :kara:

Archived