💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Judge approves Britney's petition for litigation counsel!

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

This is MASSIVE! This is the first time in 12 years Britney has been able to hire her own counsel :firega:

This was approved by the Judge even though Jamie objected to Britney hiring her own legal counsel!

IT’S OFFICIAL: “The Court overrules the objections. The petition (for litigation counsel) is granted.

EkTs6UTVoAAbJIk?format=jpg&name=medium

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YESSSSSSS finally some good news!

Now all they gotta do is free Britney and put her dad, Lou and her manager in jail :flutter:

JusKeepBreathin

You know this is big news because just a day ago Fox News Business had an entire segement about it. They were on Britney's side. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

TSUNAMI
Just now, JusKeepBreathin said:

You know this is big news because just a day ago Fox News Business had an entire segement about it. They were on Britney's side. 

Ofcourse they were!

They did her so wrong. Imagine someone talking your freedom yet you're earning millions for them and feed their families. 

She was a Slave For Them

vyniildisk

omg imagine living in a world where she could be free and finally start to properly live! what a blessing

JusKeepBreathin
3 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

Ofcourse they were!

They did her so wrong. Imagine someone talking your freedom yet you're earning millions for them and feed their families. 

She was a Slave For Them

Me trying my hardest for the past year not to use, "she was a slave for them." Because I didn't want to turn it into a joke. :ladyhaha:

But it does fit the situation so well.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Sinfullota

OMG I wanna cry for her! This woman deserves all the happiness she can get! The end is near Jamie, enjoy the rest of your **** life in all misery, but watch your colon Bitch! Good always wins!

#FreeBritney 

TSUNAMI
1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Me trying my hardest for the past year not to use, "she was a slave for them." Because I didn't want to turn it into a joke. :ladyhaha:

But it does fit the situation so well.

Not a joke unfortunately. :(

:heart:   She deserves love and happiness.  I hope things work in her favor now.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Bonkers

Telegram for Britney's Dad:

YOU BETTER RUN :huntyga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Archived