Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga has already started on LG7?

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

I dont know about LG7 but she must have tons of good-perfect-amazing songs already written and produced.

When and where she will use those song is the big question:D

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also have a feeling she's written a lot during the pandemic, i bet her next album with be similar to ROL. Not to mention if she's getting married and having kids by then.

Lord Temptation
6 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Mhmm from Stupid Love to 9/11 there’s already a clear difference in her headspace on par with the shift from Bad Romance to Alejandro eras. Still “in theme” but a noticeable shift in her approach to said theme that goes beyond the individual single’s era

Yes, I find that ha third single is usually a transition to the next era: eg Paparazzi was the bridge between the sun-drenched, androgynous glam camp of The Fame and the dark, militaristic elements of The Fame Monster.

xoxo Craig

She said herself that she "writes music all the time". Its more than possible that she's written songs during lockdown and what-not. 

However, has she actually said to herself "alright lets get working on my 7th album"? Thats a different question. Just because she's written songs doesn't always mean that she's working on an album. Chromatica was created over a 2.5 year period, and probably has lots of material that was scrapped in the process. 

Its possible that she has, but I don't think she has. Maybe she's written a few songs, but nothing actually intended for a 7th album

End Racism Now

GagaUnderYou

We are not working with the same Lady Gaga we had in 2011. Ariana on the other hand is killing it. You can tell how much she struggled to make CHROMATICA. That was pretty much Bloodpop’s vision with her voice. 

would love if he unreleased stuff just leaked like ARTPOP demos/original LG5.

Bella Goth

she been dragged by blood to create & finished lg-6 hun, and the way chromatica's timeline ruined and she will start shooting for her next movie next month

8 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

would love if he unreleased stuff just leaked like ARTPOP demos/original LG5

mariah's the rarities teas

FameHookah

Lmao no, she barely did Chromatica because of bloodpop/interscope.

She looks clearly done with the whole popstar thing.

WTF is MDNA

Dominic

She will definitely be making music but not necessarily for an album or anything intended for release.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

BloodyM
On 10/14/2020 at 10:13 AM, TimisaMonster said:

I seriously doubt it...she seems to wanna take a break from music and her actions speak louder than words...

This! I feel like she kind of gave up on Chromatica a long time ago..... 

Archived