πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Phasmophobia (Scary Ghost Hunting Game)

homomo

Featured Posts

homomo

Phasmophobia, (meaning: fear of ghosts)Β is a 4 player online co-op psychological horror. Paranormal activity is on the rise and it’s up to you and your team to use all the ghost hunting equipment at your disposal in order to gather as much evidence as you can. Read more and watch the trailer below:

Intense 4 Player Co-op

Whether using VR or just a PC, form a team of up to 4 with your friends or other Ghost Hunters in online multiplayer with full dedicated servers.

Immersive Gameplay

Immerse yourself in a realistic experience that will get your heart pumping. Using fully interactive ghost hunting equipment your team will work together to investigate several hauntings that will change each time you play.

Haunting Locations

The game will offer several locations during early access in which you can expect to Hunt ghosts through houses, prisons, sewers and hospitals with more to come.

Procedural Ghosts

The game offers fully procedural Ghosts meaning each game will be different. This will require you and your team to do some detective work to find out what the Ghost is and how to deal with it.

Hunting Equipment

Either be the "guy in the chair" watching player placed cameras or be in the House getting your hands dirty. Use equipment such as a Ouija Board, Salt, EMF Reader, Motion Sensors, UV Flashlight, Spirit Box and more.

Anyone here play this game? I've been obsessed with it all week. I definitely don't believe in ghosts or any of the paranormal to be honest, but the thrill of being scared is always something I'm down with. I highly recommend this game for anyone who loves horror. You can play alone (which I suggest trying at least once) as it really makes you feel on edge the entire time.

If anyone ever wants to play as a team, let me know! I'm always down.Β 

I don’t have a PC to play this but I’ve seen gameplay on Twitch and I’m in LOVE.Β 

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Luna Lovegood

this sounds fun... if you have friends :(

luna’s advocate

Born This Way

I've been watching a lot of it on Twitch. If only I had a PC and friends. :giveup:

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

• 1 month later...
sarahb

I usually hate horror but I've been really enjoying this game. I'm just waiting a couple of hours for the US server to pick up a bit so I can play again.Β 

Though if anyone's free within the next few hours and wants to play let me knowΒ 

Archived