Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Did Not Get The Cleopatra Role

alp0707

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Not sure what's singing and acting are from your point of view but when she's given a light, cute song to sign, she does it the way it should be done. You don't expect her to sound like Fairouz singing those songs?

Umm I dont think she can even deliver a cute song. Shes one of the worst singers and actresses in the Middle East and is seen as a joke. So to say she can act in a Hollywood role of Cleopatra?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
high heeled fem
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Thank goodness, this would have been bad for her, really bad :bradley:

The Office Reaction GIF

Bambino
1 minute ago, Faysalaaa said:

Umm I dont think she can even deliver a cute song. Shes one of the worst singers and actresses in the Middle East and is seen as a joke. So to say she can act in a Hollywood role of Cleopatra?

That's what you think. I know she's not critically acclaimed like Elissa, for example. But she's not as bad as people make her out to be. In comparison to today's trashy Arabic music, she's gold.

This isn't the cleopatra that she was up for technically. This is Patti Jenkins who took over after Denni left. His Cleopatra was the one rumored to be considering gaga. 

Reality
27 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

it is politically correct for her to play Cleopatra, guys stop trying to jinx this projecttt giphy.gif

I’m not taking a stance on the matter, I’m just saying that it would be bad optics. 

🃏🖤👹

1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

Well shes an israeli what do people expect

I expect her to be rebel like River and say eff.uuu I’m not serving your damn army. :coffee:

FreePalestine

1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

I think it's important to do research and not believe what SJWs say because a lot of them love to jump to conclusions and are super dramatic. So idk about Gal Gadot but so far she hasnt said anything controversial

in 2014 when Israeli army massacred over 2000 civilians, 500 of them children, Gal Gadot posted prayer for IDF on her instagram, praying for her troops instead of peace with hashtags “we are right”. She’s a Zionist and people should definitely research, but most don’t care. Not to mention she’s a terrible actress. :shrug:

FreePalestine

1 hour ago, S0436 said:

Some users who are Jewish or Israeli may be offended and feel discriminated against by reading comments in this thread, FYI.

I’m from Israel and I don’t get offended by comments like this, I just try to ignore or avoid them because I know it’s coming from an ignorant place.

Anyways... I’m quite sad Gaga didn’t get the role because you know... we all want to see more of Gaga in theaters :huntyga: happy for Gal tho :applause:

hankhatesyouall
2 hours ago, Adarsh said:

She already has something better coming up :vegas: Not to mention the lashings a white person will get for playing Cleopatra even though she was probably Greek.

What are you talking about? Ethnic Greeks are a Mediterranean white people. 

This isn't really Gaga news. Gaga was never confirmed to be fighting for this role.

Also... Thank goodness. This would have been a disaster if she got it.

• Jase locked this topic

Archived